Baby Girl #3 Name Choices

Hello all!

I’m about halfway through my pregnancy with our 3rd girl and I was hoping to get some input on our current name choices. Big sisters are [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f]) and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Cece[/name_f]), and our last name is a 3-syllable Italian naming ending in “-o”. We are definitely using the name [name_f]Maria[/name_f] in one way or another - it’s an important family name. Of these, which are your favorites and why, please?

[name_f]Anabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f] with an undecided middle name
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]
[name_f]Vincenza[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]

I’m not crazy about [name_f]Maria[/name_f] as the first name, but it is a significant name so I’m not ruling it out. If [name_f]Maria[/name_f], are there any nicknames that correspond to it?

Sorry for all of the questions.
Thanks!

I have recently been loving the idea of the first name [name_f]Maria[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I also think you could use [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] or [name_f]Miri[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Maria[/name_f] sounds nice as a first name with any of your other choices. [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] might be my favorite, but I think they all work well. [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] ([name_f]Mimi[/name_f] or [name_f]Molly[/name_f]) is really nice too.

[name_f]Anabella[/name_f] is my favorite followed by [name_f]Vincenza[/name_f] but all your choices work.

[name_f]Anabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] is my favorite with your older girls

[name_f]Vincenza[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f], hands down. I am just so glad to see [name_f]Vincenza[/name_f] being considered. It’s such a beautiful, underused name.

I think all of your options are lovely, but [name_f]Maria[/name_f] [name_f]Anabella[/name_f] might be my favourite (assuming that [name_f]Anabella[/name_f] would be a middle name option for [name_f]Maria[/name_f]). I think [name_u]Ari[/name_u] or [name_f]Aria[/name_f] would be a beautiful nn for [name_f]Maria[/name_f]. [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]), [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] ([name_f]Cece[/name_f]) and [name_f]Maria[/name_f] ([name_u]Ari[/name_u]).

[name_f]Maria[/name_f] is beautiful. I have a cousin [name_f]Maria[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Mia[/name_f].

I never thought of [name_u]Ari[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_f]Maria[/name_f] - I love it! Thank you!

I never thought of [name_u]Ari[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_f]Maria[/name_f] - I love it! Thank you and thank you everyone else for your input!

I think [name_f]Anabella[/name_f] goes the best with [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Anabella[/name_f] flows beautifully with [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]. And [name_f]Anabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] is a gorgeous combo. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f], YES YES YES! [name_f]Annie[/name_f]/[name_f]Bella[/name_f]/[name_u]Bell[/name_u]/[name_f]Anna[/name_f]/[name_f]Ann[/name_f]. LOOOOOVE.

I absolutely love the flow of [name_f]Vincenza[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f], so that gets my vote!

[name_f]Anabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]! It’s sound absolutely beautiful and goes great with [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] :).