Baby Girl # 3!

My Husband and I will be adopting our second baby are third daughter in a few months an have decided on a name but need help on spelling n also opinions of what you think of the name n how it goes with our 2 daughters.
The name is [name]Maeve[/name] r Meav [name]Amelie[/name] I love the spelling Meav b/c thats the spelling of my fave Irish singer Meav Ni Mhaolchatha but I think it will be miss pronounced!

My 1st D: DanniJune [name]Camille[/name] (all the names from family)
My 2nd D: [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lilou[/name]

Last Name: [name]Laurent[/name] (we live n [name]France[/name] so its the proper pronounciation)

I love the name [name]Maeve[/name], however I do think you should go with the more traditional spelling of [name]Maeve[/name], it would still honor your favorite singer…beautiful name and works nicely with your other children’s names.

best wishes,
[name]Kelly[/name]

I absolutely love [name]Maeve[/name], but prefer the [name]Maeve[/name] spelling. :slight_smile:

Best wishes! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] :slight_smile: It works beautiful with your other daughters’ names, as well as your last! Congratulations!

I love the name [name]Maeve[/name] and would suggest the traditional spelling as well. I also think it is lovely with your other daughters names. [name]How[/name] do you pronounce your first daughters name (danny-june)?

Best of luck to you and Congrats!

Yes its pronounced [name]Danny[/name]-[name]June[/name]…[name]Danny[/name] was my fathers name n [name]June[/name] was my granmaws n [name]Camille[/name] is my moms mid name!

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] is very pretty - a great choice!