Baby Girl #3

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Annaleigh Claire: 4 (12%)
  • Charlotte Claire: 17 (50%)
  • Claire Adeline: 13 (38%)

I like both [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]. I would also like [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name] if you were so inclined. My only hesitation with [name]Claire[/name] as a first name is that [name]Julia[/name] would be the only multi-syllable sister. Not sure if that would bother you or not. All the names are beautiful, so you can’t go wrong!

I do not care for [name]Analeigh[/name] because I think the ‘anal’ part of the name is too prominent. If you like the sound of the name, how about [name]Annelise[/name]?

[name]Charlotte[/name] is too common for my liking, and even though I love [name]Claire[/name] I feel the same about it as a first name. [name]Analeigh[/name] is very pretty, has lots of nn potential, and she probably won’t have too many in her class at school.

I think that [name]Charlotte[/name] is really lovely with sisters [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]!

Thanks for pointing that out about [name]Analeigh[/name]… totally didn’t occur to me. We did think about [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name], but I’m not big on [name]Addie[/name]/[name]Addy[/name] as a nn which would more than likely happen whether we like it or not. Thanks for the input.

I changed “[name]Analeigh[/name]” to “[name]Annaleigh[/name]” b/c gwensmom is right; we don’t want any “anal” associations. [name]Leigh[/name] is my middle name, thus the preference of [name]Annaleigh[/name] over [name]Annelise[/name].

You are right… I am worried about how quickly [name]Charlotte[/name] is gaining in popularity, but it has been a favorite for a while. [name]Claire[/name] is just one of those names that is timeless to me.

[name]Even[/name] with the double n it still reminds me of “anally”. Sorry.
I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

I doubt that would occur to most people.