Baby Girl ‘A’

We only have four weeks to go until [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Girl arrives and we need some advice on which ‘A’ names (and nicknames) sound good with our chosen middle name of ‘[name_f]Erin[/name_f]’.

Abigail [name_f]Erin[/name_f] ([name_u]Abbie[/name_u])
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] ([name_f]Addie[/name_f]?)
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] (no nickname)
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] ([name_f]Annie[/name_f]/Anna)
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] (no nickname)

For reference, we already have two girls named [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ([name_f]Ellie[/name_f]) and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) and brother [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (no nickname).

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are nice with your other kids

1 Like

I really love [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f]. [name_u]Abbie[/name_u] is such a sweet nickname :smiley:

I think the only one that doesn’t work especially well is [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] (too many n’s).

I personally am leaning toward 2 syllables to go with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] might want to be called [name_u]Ali[/name_u] which would be confusing with big sister [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. So my top vote is [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! (Auddie is a cute nn). I also think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] fits right in with your classic sibset.

I agree with this. I’m leaning toward [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] with your kids’ names—but any of these would be great.

My favorites are [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]! I think they flow the best with [name_f]Erin[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] fits best with your other kids’ names.

1 Like

What gorgeously named children you have! I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] with your sibset and they both make a fab combo with [name_f]Erin[/name_f]. Personally, I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f], however [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_u]Allie[/name_u]/Al (which may happen) are very close. So I therefore vote [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f]!

I can see why you are having trouble! Your names are gorgeous and so timeless. I love [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and they fit so perfectly with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].

I think [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] would get my vote as it feels like it’s a little more rare . I know popularity is always a factor for me and I know a few [name_f]Alice[/name_f] , [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I also like several nicknames you could utilize for it

Alice is personally on my list as well so it’s a favourite too but I don’t adore [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] as much as I do [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f]

Audrey is one of my favourite names but I know at least 5 which again deters me

Abigail is timeless and elegant and a good fit with her siblings ! I like that she can be [name_u]Abi[/name_u] or [name_f]Gail[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f]. I think I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] with your other children

I really enjoy your names! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f], and runner ups for fitting in with her siblings’ names are [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] (love nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]!) and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f].

Although I love the names [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (you can’t go wrong there), I like that [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] has no nn.

Abigail

I like [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] best for you :slight_smile:

Annabelle [name_f]Erin[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] are lovely!

I would go for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]) or [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

Audrey [name_f]Erin[/name_f]! Auj is my favourite nickname for it :blush:.

I love [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f]. I may be rather biased as I have a granddaughter [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and a niece [name_f]Erin[/name_f], and both names are on my forever list.

Erin is so cute! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f].

Welcome to Nameberry!

Your list is lovely. Your two daughters both go by names ending in ‘ie’ with [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f], so I would choose a name with a different ending. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite for you is [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I think three with the same ‘ie’ sound at the end may be a little much.

1 Like

I think that [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is your best bet.
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]: I love it, but I think the -inn and -enne sound is a bit too much
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]: not a big fan of the name, but the point @elleplume raised is valid
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]: not a big fan of the name itself, but the triple-duple pattern (also seen in [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]) I don’t really like.
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]: I love the name, but don’t really love [name_f]Erin[/name_f] as a mn for it. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t put my finger on why.