Baby girl arrived safely

Magdalen [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] arrived last [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]! I am so happy with her name as I was looking for something special for this long awaited little girl.

The thread I started about the name [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] received so much positive feedback and really helped me feel confident in using the name even though it’s less common than the names I generally have on my list.

The nicknames [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mags[/name_f] helped sell my husband on the name but so far he’s been using her full name a lot too. It’s just so pretty.

43 Likes

Congratulations, @lo1! :confetti_ball:

Magdalen [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] is utterly beautiful, [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] is such an underused gem.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] is a beautiful name, and I’m so happy you used it!

Congratulations! What a lovely name :sparkles:

What a gorgeous choice!! Congratulations

How lovely! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Aww congratulations!! I adore the combo [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f], it’s so beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So beautiful! Congrats!

I’ve been looking forward to this announcement for some time. Congratulations on your much hoped for third daughter! It’s lovely to hear how besotted you are with her name. I’m glad you took the leap. It’s worth breaking away from established patterns for the right name :white_heart:

Magdalen [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] is incredibly sweet and strong. Congratulations! I’m glad everyone is doing well and is safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Her name is gorgeous, congratulations!

Congratulations!!! I absolutely adore her name !!

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!!!:tada::confetti_ball:

Congratulations! What a sweet name

Congrats!:partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

Magdalen is a beautiful name, I love it with mn [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]!

Congratulations on your wonderful daughter with a lovely name!

Very pretty!!

Congratulations @lo1! What a beautiful name and I love it with your other kiddos. [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] is a huge favorite of my own, too, and [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] is so unexpectedly delightful.

All the best! :heart:

1 Like

Oh that’s such a gorgeous name combo! Congratulations to you and your family!