Baby Girl arriving soon!! Help!

See the results of this poll: Final 2… please help us decide!

Respondents: 97 (This poll is closed)

• Adelaide Margaret : 69 (71%)
  • Estelle Margaret: 28 (29%)

I voted for [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], but I think [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Estelle[/name] would make an awesome sibset:)

I prefer [name]Estelle[/name] to [name]Adelaide[/name] (although both are adorable!), but [name]Margaret[/name] sounds better with [name]Adelaide[/name].

Are you flexible with the middle or is it definite?

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] gets my vote. I saw the combo [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] recently and it has really made me start liking [name]Adelaide[/name].

Oooh I really love both!! I think [name]Estelle[/name] just wins as [name]Adelaide[/name] is very slightly stuffier and I think the sensible [name]Margaret[/name] needs a little lift which [name]Estelle[/name] provides beautifully.

I voted for [name]Adelaide[/name], but I think I’d like to retract and vote for [name]Estelle[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are gorgeous names, but I like [name]Estelle[/name] a little more, plus I don’t like the common “[name]Addy[/name]” nn that most [name]Ad[/name]- names get called.

I really love [name]Adelaide[/name], it’s been on my lists for years but just hasn’t been used due to my obsession with names ending in a haha!

I voted [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] not just because I really love [name]Adelaide[/name] but because it flows better than [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] - though also pretty.

I really like the nn [name]Adele[/name] too :slight_smile:

Oh thanks so much for all the wonderful responses!!
We are still torn between the two names, which is stressing me out because I never hesitated on my son’s name! Girls names are much harder!!

I am leaning toward [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], and DH toward [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. I’m pretty stuck on [name]Margaret[/name] as a middle name, about 90% sure. My only other considerations would be [name]Beatrice[/name] or [name]Pearl[/name].

Thanks again!!!

I love both following suggestions
[name]Estelle[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] (French oh la la / natural - star and flower) and
[name]Estelle[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] (more classic British feel to me)

I voted for [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. [name]Adelaide[/name] has been on my list for a few years. Sounds very royal.
I also love the other middles you suggested. [name]Pearl[/name] is certainly a favourite of mine. Pretty sound and look and great connotations with a gem of the sea.
I personally do not like [name]Estelle[/name] (middle aged lady I know has the name) but I can see that it is pretty.
Maybe when you see your baby you will know what to call her! Good luck!

Definitely [name]Estelle[/name]! It’s gorgeous!

I love [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]! [name]Estelle[/name] is lovely, too, but I prefer [name]Adelaide[/name] personally. I love @lori johnson’s suggestion of [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Estelle[/name], although if [name]Margaret[/name] is a family name, I completely understand. :slight_smile:

That is a tough call! I went for [name]Estelle[/name], but you really can’t go wrong with either. Good luck!