Baby girl!! crazy names?

See the results of this poll: Which is least horrid? {my brother’s baby/my niece}

Respondents: 63 (This poll is closed)

• Lakely Amae : 9 (14%)
  • Scout Avelin: 8 (13%)
  • Burton Monroe: 2 (3%)
  • Rosalie Ophelia (okay,i like this one because if they have a boy they’re going to name him Edgar Allan so it’d be Edgar & Rosalie): 41 (65%)
  • Sinclair Atticus: 3 (5%)

[name]Burton[/name] is a boy name, and did I see [name]Sinclair[/name] on there? I already forgot what it was, but the second was do-able. My favorite is [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name], but I think [name]Ophelia[/name] is too stunning to be a middle name! I would make it [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] - perfection!

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] - it’s not horrid at all! It’s gorgeous and really outstanding amongst the other names.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]!

what’s funny is i made this poll after I posted the list of possible baby names and most of these weren’t even on there! the only ones that were on the list were Lakely (and at first it was Laiklee) Amae and [name]Scout[/name] Avelin.

My votes were for, in order, [name]Sinclair[/name], [name]Burton[/name], and [name]Scout[/name].

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] is really pretty.

I’m currently pregnant with a baby girl, and both [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name] are names being considered, though not together. My husband loves [name]Rosalie[/name], I’m okay with it but I think its too “Twilight”. I like the books, but not enough to name a kid after them. [name]Ophelia[/name] is one I liked, but my husband doesn’t like [name]Shakespeare[/name] so he’s not for it. Anyway, [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] is a great name, good luck to your brother. In other words, tell him to use [name]Rosalie[/name] so we won’t have to. LOL :slight_smile:

— [name]Danie[/name]

lol,my favorites of these are [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Burton[/name],but he doesn’t think that they’re ‘original’ enough. by oraginal,i think he means yooneek. he loves the name Lakely (although he wants it Laiklee) and he loves Avelin. i’ve persuaded him from really terrible ones like Vixen,Reaper,and [name]Farmer[/name],though so i think i can talk him into something less…humiliating. seriously,Lakely Amae and [name]Scout[/name] Avelin! i think he has a few screws loose

I really like Lakely Amae!

okay,right now the top 3 are
Lakely Amae
[name]Scout[/name] Avelin
& [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]
really good job guys,thanks for taking your time to help name my niece. i would’ve thought that [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] would be in the top,but…well,it might be. my computer is actin weird and the results are all jumbled up together like alphabet soup. lol,keep voting!
if the poll stays like it is then my niece will be [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Bentlee[/name]…not as terrible as some of the names he picked…i actually like this one rather well :slight_smile:

those were my favorites,too!!! :slight_smile: lol