Baby Girl Henrie

Posted this on Sibling Names as well. Need a baby girl name to go with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as her middle name. Twin brother is going to be [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and older brother is [name_m]Penn[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Husband likes [name_u]Echo[/name_u] but I’m not so sure.

If I saw Henrie written out or spoken about with [name_m]Penn[/name_m] and [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] I would assume that you have three sons.

I agree with you that I don’t care for [name_u]Echo[/name_u].

Since you like [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] how about? If I knew any other names you like this would be a bit easier.

[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

Are there any names that you absolutely love or a specific style that you like?

I really like [name_u]Echo[/name_u], but it’s funny that’s one of the very few names that don’t go with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Deva[/name_f]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]/[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Ora[/name_f]
[name_f]Leda[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Honor[/name_f]

I know an [name_u]Echo[/name_u] and she is a lovely person. I actually really like [name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! I’m partial to alliteration, though, so that could be just me.

If you can’t get on board with [name_u]Echo[/name_u], with brothers [name_m]Penn[/name_m] and [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] I’d suggest:

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]
[name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Yara[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but my favorite is still [name_u]Echo[/name_u]!

I really like [name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]…lovely!

You didn’t mention anything about Henrie as a name in the OP, is that your last name?

Yes, it is. I kept spacing it when I made the different posts.