Baby girl in 1 month and still undecided -- poll.

See the results of this poll: Which name below should be the sister of Jasper?

Respondents: 76 (This poll is closed)

• Clementine Grace: 37 (49%)
  • Beatrix Primrose: 32 (42%)
  • Primrose Grace: 7 (9%)

It was hard to decide but I finally voted for [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] are a great sibset!

Thanks! Please keep the votes coming!! :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who has voted in the poll! Please keep them coming----there is a tie right now! :smiley:

I voted for [name]Clementine[/name]…lovely with [name]Jasper[/name]!

I voted for [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Primrose[/name], so classy! It is sweet and classic, yet really fun (not too serious) at the same time!

As for [name]Clementine[/name], my only reservation with her is that there arent great nickname for her. [name]Clem[/name]/[name]Clemmie[/name] rub me the wrong way, they sound too much like Clam/Clammie. OF course there is always the options of [name]Emme[/name] and [name]Tiny[/name], but those are less obvious so she would be called [name]Clem[/name] by some people in her life im sure.

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] is Amazing! [name]Bee[/name] and [name]Trixie[/name] are wonderful nicknames, [name]Beatrix[/name] was one of the top names on our list for our daughter, but she just did seem like a [name]Beatrix[/name] when I finally met her. [name]Primrose[/name] is lovely too. Good luck.

Thanks for all of your votes and input! The first two are deadlocked! Any more voters out there??? :wink:

I totally agree!

I love both [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name], but, with [name]Jasper[/name], I think [name]Clementine[/name] goes best, hands down.

I think [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] is cute!

I voted for [name]Clementine[/name] which rocks with [name]Jasper[/name]. Perfect together. I like the nn [name]Emme[/name] and think parents can play a huge role in whether a nn sticks.

I voted [name]Clementine[/name] but only because I think that [name]Emmy[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] are cute together. If you dont plan on using emmy often then I might have voted [name]Beatrix[/name], because that is lovely as well. So basically Im tied between the two names… :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the input! Still undecided but getting closer, I think. Mom’s name is [name]Emily[/name] so [name]Emme[/name] is a no-go for the nn for [name]Clementine[/name]. :slight_smile: Any more votes are appreciated!!