Baby Girl is due soon, We need HELP!!!

We’ve decided on a first name but we have not been able to choose a middle name. We have it narrowed down to [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Caroline[/name] was our favorite but we go to church with a family that has a 2 year old daughter named [name]Caroline[/name]. So given this, which do you think is best?

[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Conley[/name] or [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Conley[/name].

Thanks for the help!

[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is my favorite!

I prefer the flow of [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Conley[/name], but think [name]Caroline[/name] is a nice soft pairing with the first name [name]Zoe[/name], its the double C’s that make me want to vote for [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Quinn[/name].

[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Conley[/name]!

Since you’re using [name]Caroline[/name] in the middle, I don’t think it matters that you know another little girl with this name. [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is much more my style, but both names are nice.

I too love [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. If it weren’t the name of an aunt, I’d seriously consider using [name]Caroline[/name]. I think it’s a beautiful choice!

[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]!

[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is lovely. It doesn’t matter that somebody else has a daughter named [name]Caroline[/name]. Somebody could easily have a little baby named [name]Quinn[/name] next anyway.

I get that you’re torn, they are both lovely. I don’t think it’s a biggie that you know a [name]Caroline[/name] since it’s in the middle. That being said, I think I prefer [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. It’s really fresh! But really, they are both winners, you can’t go wrong :slight_smile:

Best wishes!

[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] holds much more class.