Baby girl is here

Morwenna [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f] was born [name_u]October[/name_u] 28th. She just cleared the 37 week mark and is a very petite 6 lb 15 oz.

We choose [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] becaise the meanings “maiden and waves of the sea” remind me of the birth of [name_f]Venus[/name_f], the arrival of beauty. [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] because of its strength and dad is a journalist. [name_f]Alba[/name_f] to honor Scottish heritage but also because it shares a root with [name_m]Albion[/name_m], the once and future land of perfect peace and justice. It felt like a good wish considering the times she’s been born into.

She joins big sister [name_f]Mairead[/name_f] [name_f]Kallista[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] and big brother [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] [name_m]Galahad[/name_m] [name_m]Locke[/name_m].

36 Likes

Congratulations!! All of your children’s names are so gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

1 Like

What a stunning name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Beautiful combo! But did she kick to tell you which it should be (teehee, I loved your other daughter’s story)? You have a beautiful Nameberry family!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a bold and feminine name! :partying_face:

1 Like

So beautiful! Congrats

1 Like

She didn’t :neutral_face: [name_f]Mairead[/name_f] is unusually vocal about what she wants :joy:

3 Likes

So beautiful, I hope you’re feeling happy with your choice now. It’s stunning :heart:

Welcome [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a wonderful sibset! [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f] is a stunning name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] is such a fabulous name! :fire:

1 Like

What a great name

1 Like

Congratulations! Beautiful, beautiful name!

1 Like

Congrats! I love her name!

1 Like

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!!:tada:

1 Like

Such a beautiful name. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a lovely name!

1 Like

Congrats! :partying_face:
Beautiful name.
[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]!!

1 Like

Very cool choice! Congrats!

1 Like

Wow, your sibset is incredible. Congratulations!

1 Like