Baby girl is here

We welcomed our first daughter and third child in January. We named her Fern Penelope. I must have posted here ten times, and you all were SO helpful. We do sometimes call her Effie as a nickname, which someone here had suggested. We get the nicest compliments on her name.

67 Likes

I love her name! :herb: Many congratulations.

2 Likes

Aww, I love her name!! Congrats! Also, I ADORE the nickname [name_f]Effie[/name_f], its so sweet!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice :heart_eyes: Congratulations!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]!
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name, and the nn [name_f]Effie[/name_f] is so cute!
:herb::blossom::butterfly:

Awe [name_f]Effie[/name_f]

It is lovely!

Congratulations!!! Such a cool name and a nickname :sparkles::cherry_blossom::heart_eyes:

[name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is an absolutely magical name. Wow! And [name_f]Effie[/name_f] as a little nickname!? It just gets better and better. Congratulations and welcome to your girl—what a glory. :sun_with_face:

Congratulations :tada::tada:

[name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is gorgeous I’m in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! She has a lovely name :heart:

Congratulations!! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name!

What an absolutely perfect name!! Congratulations!

Oh, I love the name [name_u]Fern[/name_u]! Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a great name!

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name :hearts:

Ahh, congratulations! I absolutely love her name!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]

What a cute name! I love [name_f]Effie[/name_f] as a nickname! Congratulations!

effie as a nickname for fern is gorgeous!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations on your girl- what a sweet name she has :white_heart: