Baby Girl Middle Name

I am expecting my first baby in [name_u]July[/name_u] and it’s a girl! My husband and I are pretty set on the first name [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I’ve loved it for years. I have a few ideas for a middle name, but I’m not quite sure if any of them fit right. I’m also open to additional suggestions. Thanks!

Possible Middle Names:

[name_f]Evelynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]/[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

I’m leaning the most towards [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Evelynn[/name_f] at the moment.

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]!

Congrats! I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Evelynn[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f], and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] best. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_u]Emery[/name_u] are too similar sounding to use together, imo. But the rest are great. If it were me, I would probably use [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f].

A few more ideas: [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]…

good luck!