Baby girl name help

We are trying to narrow it down, but its so hard. Please give me your thoughts on which name you like best!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]/ [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] ("[name_f]Addy[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]")
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Violet[/name_u] [name_f]?[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] best. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is a fun name for a girl but also will transition nicely into a grown-up name.

Particularly thanks to [name_u]Addison[/name_u], there are just so many little Addys running around. Throw in all the Abbys (which sound remarkably similar when being called across a playground), and the name [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Addy[/name_f] gets lost in the sea of similar sounds.

I like the name [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], but [name_f]Olive[/name_f] may never stop bringing to mind images of Popeye’s wife and an unflattering shade of green.

I think of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] as a boys’ name. If I’m wrong and it enjoys traditional usage as a girls’ name, I apologize. I’m also not a fan of the [name_f]Grace[/name_f]-as-middle-name trend.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] can be a sweet name. Perhaps [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]?

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] is both adorable and very pretty. I also love [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], and feel the same about this combo. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is very charming. I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a first name and also a middle name. I have never been able to get into [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and every time I read it I read Violent at first. I personally prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] on a male. My top two, and they are tied, [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u].

My pick is [name_f]Adelina[/name_f]. It’s one that practically nobody is using, and that makes it a standout to me. A common nickname like [name_f]Addy[/name_f] is only a positive [name_f]IMO[/name_f], because it makes an obscure name familiar and approachable. I may actually like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] better, but I think it could easily be mistaken as [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and that would get old in a hurry.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and the masculine [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] (which really just sounds like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] if you hear the name called from across a store) are becoming rather frequently heard these days, at least in my region, and while I don’t object to names being “too popular,” I figure that if you’re choosing from a list of several names you like equally, it’s easy to eliminate the ones that are the most common.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Olive[/name_f] personally, but there’s nothing particularly wrong with it if you like it.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] is cute but not anything near as distinctive as [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] to me. Also one of the more popular picks, again I just bring that up with the assumption that you like all the names on this list about the same.

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] is traditionally a boy name and I’m not a fan of boy names on girls (or vice versa), however [name_u]June[/name_u] would be an unexpected gem to see as a first name on a modern little girl!

Good luck!