Baby Girl Name Poll

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Elena Joy : 21 (62%)
  • Sienna Elise : 12 (35%)
  • Something else, see suggestions: 1 (3%)

I don’t like how [name]Sienna[/name] runs into [name]Elise[/name], it makes it a bit difficult to say aloud. Unfortunately I don’t think [name]Elise[/name] [name]Sienna[/name] would be a good alternative, as the S’s run together then!

I would go for [name]Elena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] or [name]Elise[/name] [name]Joy[/name], or even [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Joy[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Elena[/name] Better, but I am a little partial because it is my 20 month old’s name. We spelled it [name]Alaina[/name]. [name]Elena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is cute.

I love the name [name]Sienna[/name]! It’s a bit nature-y but not too much! I think it is lovely.

[name]Elena[/name] [name]Kane[/name] kind of has a little rhyme to me, so now I’d go with [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Elise[/name].

I like [name]Elena[/name] slightly better as a fn though I’m not sure I love the 1-syllable mn with a 1-syllable ln. I think a 2-syllable mn would work the best.

[name]Elena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is so pretty! I voted for that, but [name]Elena[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is a bit “AY” heavy for me. If that doesn’t bother you, I would absolutely vote for that. If the “AY” thing bothers you, what about [name]Helena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] [name]Kane[/name]?