Baby girl name poll

See the results of this poll: Which would you choose

Respondents: 78 (This poll is closed)

• Blair : 20 (26%)
  • Iris : 23 (29%)
  • Nora : 19 (24%)
  • June: 16 (21%)

I love [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]… I voted for [name_u]Blair[/name_u] as I hear it less often than [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

I love both [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Iris[/name_f] would be the better option since it’s less common.

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! [name_u]June[/name_u] was my second choice.

I watched [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] With The Kranks last night and the whole movie I kept mentioning how much I liked that their daughter was named [name_u]Blair[/name_u], so right now I’m really loving it. Typically I’d be more inclined to pick [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (which was the mom in that movie! lmao)

It was a tie between [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] in the end for an equal amount of vintage charm - but in the end I voted for [name_f]Nora[/name_f], as I prefer it just that little bit more.

Haha I did not know that! I’m going to have to watch that movie this weekend haha

I like all the options, but my vote went to [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

I absolutely adore [name_u]June[/name_u]…I love the imagery of the name, and it has such a sweet, warm feel to it. My second choice would be [name_f]Nora[/name_f], another one of my favorites. [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is not for me (it reminds me too much of glare). [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is not something I would chose, but I can definitely see the appeal. It feels very classy and elegant without being over the top.

I voted for [name_f]Nora[/name_f], love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and like [name_u]Blair[/name_u]! Not fond of [name_u]June[/name_u] for a first name though :(.

I love both [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] so it was a difficult decision.

All four names are down right lovely. [name_u]June[/name_u] is my favorite.