Baby Girl Name

Hey all! We have a son [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]. Terribly undecided for a name for a sister for him. These are our top two. Any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] “[name_f]Viv[/name_f]” [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] “[name_m]Lenni[/name_m]” [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

Thank you!

I love your son’s name! For his sister, I really prefer [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], even though it seems to be on trend lately, has always given me an old, classic, surnamey vibe and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] matches that classic feel nicely.

I’m not overly fond of [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and think it feels more masculine than anything. When I say [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] together, I picture a pair of brothers. [name_m]Lenni[/name_m] is a cute nickname though!

I second [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. Very pretty combination and the nickname [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] is just the right spunk!

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]! The nickname [name_f]Viv[/name_f] is cute and it fits nicely with big brother [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I vote for [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]!

Of the two I prefer [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] is quite masculine and with [name_m]Becket[/name_m] it would sound like a pair of boys

Definitely [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]!