Baby girl name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all. I’ll be having a c-section on 7/13/18 (i have placenta previa). My husband and I still haven’t come up with a name. We both really liked [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] a while back but then learned that my [name_m]SIL[/name_m]'s sister just named their daughter [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]. We don’t see them a ton, but enough that it really put a damper on that name for me.

So I’m back to looking. Her middle name will be [name_u]Jo[/name_u] (Both my moms and my middle name).

I like [name_f]Cadence[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cady[/name_f]. My moms name is [name_f]Candyce[/name_f] nn [name_f]Candy[/name_f] so I thought that this would be a nice tribute to her. My husband isn’t a fan because hes a big football guy and that is a term often used in football.

My husband llikes the name [name_f]April[/name_f] since he, myself and our 3 year old are all born in [name_f]April[/name_f]. I’ve like the name [name_f]April[/name_f] since TMNT, but it seems weird to me to name her that because its all of our birthday month.

We like names that are known, but not that horribly common. Our sons name is [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. Any name suggestions or thoughts on the 3 names?

I prefer [name_f]Cadence[/name_f] to [name_f]April[/name_f] personally. Some suggestions…

[name_u]Andrea[/name_u] nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Andi[/name_f] (like [name_f]Candy[/name_f])
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Andi[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Andi[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f] nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Andi[/name_f]
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Andi[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] nn [name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Andi[/name_f]
Or just name her [name_f]Andie[/name_f]

A candy name to honor her
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
Something nickname [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_f]Kat[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Katelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Katrina[/name_f], etc

[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cady[/name_f]
[name_f]Acadia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cady[/name_f]
[name_m]Cadyn[/name_m] nn [name_f]Cady[/name_f]
[name_f]Cadenza[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cady[/name_f] (the Italian version of the word [name_f]Cadence[/name_f])
Or just name her [name_f]Cady[/name_f]

[name_f]Diamond[/name_f] ([name_f]April[/name_f]’s birth stone)
A flower such as [name_f]Lily[/name_f] that is common is [name_f]April[/name_f]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] (a kind of [name_f]Lily[/name_f])
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Avril[/name_f] (means [name_f]April[/name_f])

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Talia[/name_f] as a replacement for [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]?

I would avoid [name_f]Cadence[/name_f] as [name_f]Cadence[/name_f] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] are so close how about -

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_u]Scottie[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_u]Allison[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_u]Kerry[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]

I like [name_f]Cadence[/name_f], but what about [name_f]Candra[/name_f]?

Names like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]:

[name_f]Emily[/name_f]/ [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hailey[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f]
[name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Averie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]

Maybe [name_f]Avril[/name_f] as a variation on [name_f]April[/name_f]? Or [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Aliki[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Anais[/name_f]?