Baby Girl Name

Hello! I need help on figuring out if this is a good name or not for my future baby girl. So, I’m a hippie at heart and I’m in love with [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] so I want my girls first name to be [name_u]Stevie[/name_u]. Now my middle name is [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. It’s a tradition in the family…almost. I’m the first girl with the middle name [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] but my brother, grandpa, and uncle have the middle name [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. Now I do plan on continuing that for when I have a boy but I want to continue the girl version as well so I would like her middle name to be [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. But, it doesn’t stop there. [name_f]My[/name_f] moms middle name is [name_f]Edith[/name_f] and she’s always wanted one of us girls to give that as a middle name to one of our kids. So I’m thinking of the name [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. Is that too much? [name_u]Or[/name_u] should I just go with [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and then if/when I have another girl, I give her the middle name [name_f]Edith[/name_f]? I have a bunch of girl names picked out and I just can’t seem to find a good place for [name_f]Edith[/name_f] as a middle name. Here’s my other baby girl names:
[name_f]Reya [/name_f][name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_u]Dani[/name_u] [name_f]Brie[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u]
[name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

No hate on my names please. These are what I love. Like I said, hippie at heart. Now I do have another suggestion for [name_f]Edith[/name_f] as a middle name which is [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Is that too much? I need help!

1 Like

I think that [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would both be beautiful names! I don’t think they sound like too much. Go with your heart!

Stevie is so cute! I don’t think [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is too much (though I like plain [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] better), but if you think you’re having more kids, it might be nice to save your honor middle for a second daughter. That way your two future daughters would have meaningful middles!

The 2 middle names isn’t too much! I actually prefer it. I feel like [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] kinda blends together, like it could be one name. [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] has more distinction, to me! It’s a great name, I really hope you pick that one!

Stevie [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is actually really cute. [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is super pretty too

Reya [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] “[name_u]Dani[/name_u]”

Perhaps

Leona [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]

I really love [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and I don’t think it’s too much (I really love two middle names). The name [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is also so cute and a great sibling name if you have a second daughter.

I would save [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is very sweet and more than enough.

Stevie [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is really cute. I think you have a winner!

Reya [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] are wonderful.

Stevie [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is funky too!

Stevie [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is awesome! I actually think [name_f]Edith[/name_f] balances out the other names well. I think [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] are pretty, but I think [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] sounds special to you.

I actually really like Stevie Edith Leigh!

I’m a massive fan off two middle names especially when they honour relatives which both these names do. I think Stevie Leigh sort of runs together which makes Stevie Leigh sound like a smoosh name that doesn’t 100% work. Whereas Edith breaks up those repetitive sounds of ‘ie’ ‘lei’ making the name feel less smoosh sounding. I absolutely love Edith she’s gorgeous and I think she sounds very hippie especially with Stevie & Leigh. Great choice.

Also just want to add that you may think of saving ‘Edith’ for a future daughter but you may never have any more children or you may end up with one daughter and tons of boys afterwards. I would definitely take up the opportunity of honouring your mum and using Edith especially as your mum really wants you to use Edith.

Just want to say from the rest of your list I really like Paisley Edith Rose & Dahlia Blue.