Baby girl names (opinions/suggestions)

Baby girl was born last week :blush: but we are sooo stuck on names, siblings are Reef, Aurora, Orion ‘Ori’ and Teal.

Ideas we have:

Lotus wren ‘Lottie’
Calypso jade ‘Cally’
Lyra echo

Which do you prefer/veto & why. Other suggestions welcomed too.

TIA

3 Likes

Congratulations! I absolutely love Lyra Echo. To me Lyra or Lotus fit well with your other names :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations!

I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] :sparkles:

I absolutely love the name [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] she’s a bright, sparkly celestial name that works perfectly with your kiddos! I think [name_u]Echo[/name_u] makes a fun expected middle name a genuinely lovely name.

Wishing you all the best with your new addition

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] works best!!

1 Like

Your kids have wonderful names!!

I like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] of your options, though [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] ‘Lottie’ is pretty too!

The only suggestions I’ll throw in are [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] is my personal favourite!!

1 Like

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] is lovely!

[name_u]Reef[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_u]Teal[/name_u], & ______

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] [name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_f]Aquinnah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] “Lula”
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Calyx[/name_m] [name_u]Amore[/name_u]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f] [name_u]Hartley[/name_u]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] “Nola”
[name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] [name_u]True[/name_u] “Sunny”
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_f]Monet[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] “Mila”

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] with your set! Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] or [name_u]Echo[/name_u] in general is my favorite! Such a beautiful name! Your other children have lovely names also! Congratulations!

1 Like

As is I say [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] gets my vote. But I’d also suggest [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] as a combo to consider!

2 Likes

[name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] is my favorite with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] a close second!! [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name choices that go so well with the names of your other kids :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In order of preference:

[name_f][/name_f]
    [name_f][/name_f]
  1. [name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] [name_f][/name_f]- it’s fresh and fun and adds new sounds to the set and [name_f]Cally[/name_f] is cute as a nickname. What about [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]?

[name_f][/name_f]
  2. [name_f][/name_f]
  3. [name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f][/name_f]- this is a lovely combo and works well also.

[name_f][/name_f]
  4. [name_f][/name_f]
  5. [name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_f][/name_f]- I personally don’t like the lie sound at the beginning and I think it’s too repetitive with [name_u]Orion[/name_u] (and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] to some extent). [name_u]Echo[/name_u] doesn’t appeal to me either.

[name_f][/name_f]
  6. [name_f][/name_f]
3 Likes

Omg these names are gorgeous! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], mostly because I think [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is the sweetest nickname and quite underused, but [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] and [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] are stunning as well.

[name_f][/name_f]

Congratulations on the new baby! :heart:

1 Like