Baby girl names

I’m needing help naming my 2nd daughter.

I’m trying to think of names with an “I” as the 4th letter that has an “E” sound to it to help bring out the middle name. Or something that is a classic/pretty name to go well with Elaine as a middle. My daughter and I really wanted Lilah but husband is completely against it

Ex: [name_f]Juliane[/name_f] or Lucilyn (my first daughter’s name) the middle name I have picked out is [name_f]Elaine[/name_f].

[name_f]Claira[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] or [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]

Seconding the gorgeous suggestion of [name_f]Verity[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it so much (hubby does not :))

I really like the suggestion of [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]. Other possibilities are [name_f]Daria[/name_f] and [name_f]Maria[/name_f].

Other ideas:

[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] or [name_f]Illyana[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Tonia[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], [name_u]Vivien[/name_u], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Avril[/name_f]

If your husband doesn’t like [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] what about [name_f]Layla[/name_f] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f]? [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] sound pretty (I think I prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] though)

I know this isn’t exactly what you asked for, but this might work nicely…

Lucilyn and [name_f]Annelie[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], Anabeth
Lucilyn and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Anabel[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Adabelle[/name_f], Adabel
Lucilyn and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Maribeth[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Ellamae[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

Lucilyn and [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

I’s in the fourth spot and with an -ee sound:

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]/[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f], Caridee, [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
Demitria, [name_f]Demi[/name_f], [name_u]Desi[/name_u]
[name_f]Elliana[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_f]Emmie[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
Halie
[name_f]Janie[/name_f], [name_f]Junie[/name_f], [name_f]Joni[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_u]Jamie[/name_u], [name_u]Jacie[/name_u], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Karina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Lili[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], Lilibelle, [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f], Livi, [name_f]Livia[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Malia[/name_f], [name_f]Maribel[/name_f], [name_f]Marisol[/name_f], [name_f]Marielle[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], McKinsey, [name_u]McKinley[/name_u], [name_f]Miri[/name_f], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_u]Niki[/name_u], [name_u]Nori[/name_u]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Regina[/name_f], [name_f]Romi[/name_f], [name_f]Rumi[/name_f], [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], Rosilee, [name_f]Roxie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Selina[/name_f], [name_f]Sicily[/name_f], [name_f]Siri[/name_f], [name_f]Sonia[/name_f], [name_f]Sofie[/name_f]/[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Suri[/name_f], [name_f]Susie[/name_f]
[name_f]Tori[/name_f]
[name_f]Viki[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Zarina[/name_f]

Pardon any repeats. These are the ones I like the best as a subset with Lucilyn…

Lucilyn and [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] or [name_f]Mariel[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Ellianne[/name_f]
Lucilyn and Ellimae or [name_f]Ellamae[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Arielle[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]
Lucilyn and Anniebeth or [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], Anabeth
Lucilyn and [name_f]Marilou[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Marilee[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Maryjo[/name_f]
Lucilyn and Lizibeth, [name_f]Lizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Lisabeth[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Arianne[/name_f]
Lucilyn and Sirimae
Lucilyn and Jamielee
Lucilyn and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
Lucilyn and [name_f]Anabel[/name_f]

Good luck with your decision. I think I understand what you are going for. You want the same rhythm and syllable count as Lucilyn. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it doesn’t have the “i” I think something like [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] would work well, if you know what I mean. It might be refreshing to NOT repeat the “i”, that is the long EE sound, especially if you are already following the syllable count. You have to say the two names together to see what you think. The fact that they are “compound” names give them cohesion. By that I mean two names made into a single name.

Here is another one I really like…
Lucilyn and [name_f]Emmilou[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] thought of another one that is kind of unique…
Lucilyn and [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] (pronounced [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u])