Baby Girl Naming Help

Hey y’all, so I just found out I’m having twin girls and I’ve sort of decided on the names [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I’m not completely decided yet.
I’m worried that [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] are too popular/common.
Please give me your opinions on those names and let me know of any middle name ideas that would work.

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] are nice! I especially love [name_f]Lola[/name_f], but when it comes to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] I feel having two flower names in one combo is a little much for me.
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] isn’t too popular, it’s familiar but not over used.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is very popular, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is fairy popular too but if you love it, that shouldn’t put you off using it. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Indie[/name_f] could be alternatives

Some middle names

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and I don’t think you have to worry about its popularity. Some possible alternatives to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]:

[name_f]Callie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Lexi[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginny[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] work very well together! Both are very sweet, short, and playful. I have never met a young girl named [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and even though [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are popular separately, [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a hyphenated first is not overly popular. If you’re worried about the individual popularity, [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], Bellerose, [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] are potential solutions.

Middle name ideas:

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]/[name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]

I’d definitely steer away from [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] if you’re worried about popularity. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] by itself is lovely, but so many names are double barrelled, usually with [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is one I come across all the time. My niece was nearly a [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f], but instead they called her [name_f]Lily[/name_f] X [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with X being another middle name.

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] I would say is less popular.

Personally it would really bug me that one is so much longer than the other and, especially, hyphenated.
I would either drop the hyphen and go with
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] (for example)
or give both hyphenated first names plus a middle name like
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] Philine and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]-[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

But that’s just me. My brothers are twins and one has a hyphenated name and one doesn’t and they have always complained about that, haha.
Can’t say anything about popularity since I’m probably on another continent. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is very common here and would be too popular for my taste, the others aren’t.