Baby Girl Needs A Middle Name... Please HELP!

I have 3 kids and have done a few polls on babynamegenie( not the nicest place). I though we were kind-of set on a few mn. But then- we’re not! I dare not post another poll, due to the grouchy-troll poll natzi’s on the other site. So, I’m asking for help. My name is [name]Courtney[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]-hubby is [name]William[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. Our newest addition will be [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] ??? [name]Wells[/name]. All my kids have 2 mn, one family name and one we like. I can’t use [name]Michelle[/name], 5 of us have that name already. However I would love someone to help me find a name from our names or derived from our names. My son has [name]Michael[/name](if that matters) as a middle name. Please HELP! I’m stuck! Any help would be great. Please no Negative Nellies or Nasty Nightingale’s! Thank you in Advance. (spelling stays)

I still love [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Micheline[/name]. I’m confused, because if you already used [name]Michael[/name], are you still looking for another variant? I think you had [name]Micaiah[/name], too, but to me, it sounds too close to [name]Michael[/name]. Are you looking for non-[name]Michael[/name] names? (I’m just confused…Sorry about that!)

Take care!

I ruled out my names ([name]Courtney[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]) because I couldn’t find any variations-except [name]Michelle[/name]. My hubby and son have [name]Michael[/name], so previously, I asked for [name]Michelina[/name], [name]Micaiah[/name] and [name]Michaelyn[/name]. Then hubby says I need to name one of our kids w/ my name. We were sure #4 would be it…but now that this prenancy is drawing to an end and we have 3 g’s and 1 b. Hubby is thinking -try again for a brother for my lonely boy. In which case his mn would also be [name]Michael[/name]. So, now I feel like I’m back to the drawing board. I know it’s silly, but we enjoy a family name, none of my kids have my name. They have names from aunts, grandads, dads and such. So- sorry for the confusion, but I appreciate any help you can offer. Also- long explanation i know, it’s my preggo brain.
Other kids-
[name]Gracie[/name] [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Shae[/name](my dad [name]Kyle[/name])
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Michael[/name](dads name)
Galaxie [name]Loren[/name] [name]Elise[/name](father in law,grandad, and 2 sis in laws)

Thanks for explaining! I was just confused. To honor [name]Michelle[/name], I really liked the idea of [name]Micheline[/name]. :slight_smile:

Did you like that from before?

I love [name]Micheline[/name] and michelina…hubby did not. I like Chell too…but I was again vetoed. He says he like Courtlyn or something from only my names! So, I don’t like to double post…but i have few family members and not alot of naming outlets, other than the computer. [name]Feel[/name] like it’s an obsession, but i just want a name that we love and is as nice as my other babes…and to be settled on something! I’m sure you’ve seen this dilemma before! :slight_smile:

So, you don’t want to use [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Courtney[/name]? That actually sounds pretty cute!

[name]Do[/name] you have other family names you want to use?

If not, I like [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Marisol[/name], [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name], [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Jillian[/name], [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Vivian[/name], and [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Rochelle[/name].

Good luck!

Would you be happy with [name]Eleanor[/name] as it is the end part of [name]Michelle[/name] if you go by sound?

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] from [name]William[/name]

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Ailsa[/name] from [name]Michael[/name] the sound of Ail and Ael

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Lea[/name] from lea in [name]Michael[/name] spelt backwards

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Courtney[/name]

[name]Gwenevere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Milly[/name] (from [name]William[/name] drop the W and put in M from [name]Michael[/name])

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Michaela[/name]

I’m sure you’ll find a name you love! What about using [name]Courtney[/name]'s “[name]Cor[/name]” sound?

It doesn’t share [name]Courtney[/name]'s roots, but what about [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]? I think that sounds great!

There’s also [name]Courtland[/name], which is related to [name]Courtney[/name], but I think it sounds too masculine with [name]Gwenivere[/name] and [name]Luna[/name].

Would something like [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Corrine[/name] work?

Take care!

Other names are my mother…[name]Fredi[/name] [name]Diane[/name]-she said she would kill me if i used her name. [name]Courtney[/name] in the middle, sounded like alot. [name]Do[/name] you like the idea of Courtlyn?? Or something having to do with [name]Courtney[/name]…[name]Do[/name] you know any variations??? If I can’t find anything at all my back up are…[name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]. I just find it sad to break the family tradition…

There’s [name]Courtland[/name], but I think it’s pretty masculine with [name]Courtney[/name], and there’s also [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Corinne[/name], and the [name]Cor[/name] sounds like [name]Courtney[/name]. There’s also [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name], but neither flows well with [name]Gwenivere[/name] and [name]Luna[/name].

Courtlyn isn’t my style, but this is your baby! I like the original [name]Courtland[/name] more than I do Courtlyn, only because Courtlyn has a made up feel to me. I do think that it flows well with [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name], though.

I hope you find something you love! :slight_smile:

Variants of [name]Diane[/name] -

[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Dianthe[/name]
[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Dionne[/name]
[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] Kimaya
[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Mabyn[/name]
[name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] Mahari

Loved the suggestion of [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] for [name]Courtney[/name]! So pretty and elegant…

Not a fan of Courtlyn - it looks made up. But, if you love it, it is your baby!

It’s actually it’s own name in the baby name book- 100,000 plus baby names. Courtline and Courtlyn as variants of [name]Courtney[/name]. [name]Even[/name] [name]Courtney[/name] is said to be used more for boys… It’s a second mn, so I’m probably putting way too much into it, but I just want “The Perfect Name”. Thank you for all you help. You must be a hoot owl too!

Basically, if a name has ever been used, even if someone made it up out of the blue and it lacks history and meaning, like Irelyn instead of [name]Ireland[/name], a lot of name books will still include it. (The same goes for spelling variations, such as Addyssynne instead of [name]Addison[/name]…)

I like the look of Courtline better than Courtlyn, but then again, when I see Courtline, I think of a white line on a tennis court. I like [name]Courtney[/name] better than I do the other "court "names…If you love Courtlyn though, you should totally use it! Your opinion is what’s most important!

I just saw that [name]Fredi[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is a family name for you, and I love [name]Gwenivere[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Diane[/name]!

Good luck!