Baby Girl needs a name! (poll)

See the results of this poll: Which name do you think is best?

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Eleanor Jane: 18 (38%)
  • Eleanor Madeleine: 4 (9%)
  • Eleanor Zinnia: 2 (4%)
  • Evelyn Ruby: 2 (4%)
  • Amelia Brynn: 7 (15%)
  • Amelia Beatrix: 3 (6%)
  • Matilda Rose: 11 (23%)

So I’m reading down your list and I’m really enjoying it. I’m not sure which one I like best. Hard to say. Good choices. Nothing is bad – but then nothing seems unforgetable either. Then I hit [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. It just jumped out at me as the right one.

I voted for [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] too, I really like this timeless combination… The only negative thing is that they’re both quite popular… If it’d bother you, I’d choose [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Brynn[/name] which is very gorgeous too…

I voted for [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] because I love both names and I think the [name]Beatrix[/name] middle name makes [name]Amelia[/name] sound more unique. My second fav would be [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name] though because it’s just beautiful, timeless and classic. I love [name]Matilda[/name] and would have voted for it but [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is the name of [name]Heath[/name] Ledger and [name]Michelle[/name] [name]Williams[/name]’ little girl I believe. If you changed it to [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] I’d like it for. I just think [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is becoming a bit like a [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Jane[/name], almost every [name]Sarah[/name] I know has the middle name [name]Jane[/name] so it becomes very expected and the same with [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

You have some lovely choices though, can’t really go wrong! Best of luck :slight_smile:

Wow, thanks for your help! I totally forgot that [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was [name]Heath[/name] Ledger’s daughter! I kinda don’t want to use it now for that reason.

[name]Hi[/name]! What stunning names! My [name]Sister[/name]'s name is [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jayne[/name], so I love that one. However, I’d like to suggest [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rose[/name]? I hope I’m not too late? I also love [name]Amelia[/name], but it is becoming too popular for me, but [name]Matilda[/name] is so very [name]Lovely[/name] too! Although I personally dont like all of them, I think all the names you have chosen are timeless feminine gems! Congratulations!

I voted for [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] because I couldn’t decide between that one and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I love them both!

P.S. I’m not a fan of [name]Amelia[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name]. I had an aunt named [name]Eleanor[/name] and she hated her name so much that she legally changed it. My dad (her brother) still calls her “Smell-a-dorf” to this day. Also, [name]Amelia[/name] just makes me think of [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Bedelia[/name].

I voted for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name]- so sleek and classic. plus with so many adorable nn options- [name]Ella[/name], [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Nellie[/name], [name]Nora[/name]. I think [name]Ellie[/name]-[name]Jane[/name] is super cute. I like [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] a lot, nn [name]Evie[/name]. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is also sweet, nn [name]Tillie[/name]. I dislike [name]Amelia[/name], personally, but most people love it.