Baby girl needs a name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] it’s [name_f]Cait[/name_f] again! So we (I say we even though my husband mostly just said “mhm” and “okay” to everything I said) took all the responses to the comments on our last post! So thank you so much for that also :). So here are our top 3! Let me know what y’all think would fit best as a sister to [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “[name_f]Lola[/name_f]”- My teenage sister said she heard it on a tv show and recommended it to me and we actually like it a lot! My only concern is how popular it is compared to [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - I still prefer the et ending to the ette ending, I’m just not sure it’s my favorite.
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]” - We’ve been calling her [name_u]Baby[/name_u] B since we found out and I don’t know why I never thought of it before but I really like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and think it sounds well with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

Thanks again for all your help!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] hands-down gets my vote. It’s perfect with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

Good luck!

You and I have similar taste, I like all the names listed here and have similar feelings regarding them. If you go with [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] you could go with B as a nn :wink:
The names go very well together. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are both very classic and fit equally as well. I have the same concern. See my recent post about [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. But I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] or [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] are very cute as well. Good luck

I agree, we have similar tastes and those go very well together

My favorite with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] from your list is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. Second would be [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and last [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (although I love the name, I think it’s a little too common next to [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]). What about [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as a combo? It sounds great with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]!

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these, but I vote [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. Both [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are on our short list to go with sister [name_f]Helena[/name_f] if [name_u]Baby[/name_u] No. 2 ends up being a girl.

I would go with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] in a heartbeat, but as you are unsure, it is unlikely that you will name your daughter this. Next up would be [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] =]

If you really love those names, don’t let the popularity factor bully you =p

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/trix doesn’t fit imo. Of course, I’m biased because I don’t like those names. [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is the complete opposite of the “[name_f]Beat[/name_f]” names, to me.

I think they all work with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. And [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] are adorable. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] gets my vote!