Baby girl number 2!

Very happy to announce the arrival of our second daughter: [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. She was born on the 4th of [name_u]July[/name_u], so I’m a bit late in posting. :slight_smile: [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] was a bit of a surprise. We had been considering [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but neither one seemed to be sticking. I was afraid with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] that she would be constantly confused with [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] (top pick in the country we live in) and I wasn’t totally sold on the boyish nickname [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] for [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband suggested [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] which we had briefly considered for my first daughters middle. We’re calling her [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and RoRo for now, but I hope she will go by her full name at school. :slight_smile: Older sister is [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

Thanks to everyone for all their helpful thoughts and comments!

53 Likes

How beautiful! Congratulations on your little bundle :heartbeat:

1 Like

Such an elegant and beautiful name, and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is the sweetest nickname. Huge congratulations! :partying_face:

Stunning name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] :ribbon: x

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is so cute!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! What a lovely choice

Congratulations!! [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is stunning :heart_eyes:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

I love her name and it goes perfectly with her sister’s! Congratulations

What a stunning name! Congratulations on your little bean. So beautiful!

congratulations!

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is gorgeous! And goes perfectly with [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. Congratulations!!

rosemary frances is stunning!! congratulations :yellow_heart:

Congratulations!! :heart:

What a stunning name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is beautiful!

congratulations! what a pretty name! welcome to the world, rosemary :heart:

Congratulations! [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is a lovely name!

Congratulations, and gorgeous choice! [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] was one of my first favorite names :two_hearts: