Baby girl will be here soon and still undecided!!!

Ok so I need ideas for names that will go with the middle name Kree (dad to be picked middle name and is set on it). Right now I’m considering [name]Haven[/name] Kree. I posted before my only concern with [name]Haven[/name] is I have a six year old niece with the name [name]Hayden[/name]. I’m not sure I can get past the similarity even tho my sister and everyone else don’t mind and live the name. Other names I like but weren’t 100% on are [name]Everly[/name], [name]Callie[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Arden[/name], brynn, to name a few. Some of these do not go with kree at all lol so I’m up for suggestions? Only 3 weeks to go :expressionless:

I love [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Everly[/name]!!

[name]Haven[/name] could definitely be used with Kree. I can see the similarity with [name]Haven[/name] and [name]Hayden[/name], but if your sister doesn’t mind then don’t worry about it. My daughter is [name]Isabelle[/name] and her cousin is [name]Annabel[/name]!

I wouldn’t go with [name]Haven[/name], I think it is too close. I don’t think [name]Hadley[/name] goes very well with Kree. Ditto [name]Brynn[/name]. [name]Elodie[/name] is lovely. From your list I like [name]Callie[/name] the best but I would go with [name]Caroline[/name] Kree and call her [name]Callie[/name]. [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity where did Kree come from? I know where I live there are many natives from the Cree tribe but I have never seen Kree anywhere. Best of luck!

I love [name]Everly[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] too but “dad” doesn’t :frowning: he actually heard the name kree on american idol and has been the only name he chose since. and I have condsidered [name]Callie[/name] but I’m not crazy about [name]Caroline[/name]. I’m also up for new names to add to the list :slight_smile:

I think that if no one else cares about the similarity between [name]Haven[/name] and [name]Hayden[/name], I think it’s fine. If you love [name]Haven[/name], then go for it. I also love [name]Callie[/name].

[name]Haven[/name]
[name]Everly[/name], [name]Callie[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Arden[/name], brynn,

I think that Kree is pretty difficult to find a good match for. Personally I would want to go for something fairly recognizable and soft-sounding to balance it out. [name]Brynn[/name] Kree sounds to abrupt & hard to me, while [name]Everly[/name] Kree or [name]Elodie[/name] Kree work a bit better despite the ee/ee same sound endings. [name]Callie[/name] Kree is too matchy. [name]Hadley[/name] Kree is nice. [name]Arden[/name] Kree is nice. [name]Haven[/name] Kree is OK, but I don’t think it’s my favorite. I think my favorite might be [name]Arden[/name] Kree cause it doesn’t have the matching ee sound ending, it’s recognizable.

Which of the first names does dad like then? Other thoughts for a formal names for [name]Callie[/name] - [name]Calista[/name] and [name]Kalina[/name] Kree ([name]KALina[/name] KrEE).

Yea I agree definately wouldn’t use anything abrupt like brynn with it was just kinda giving an idea of sorts of names I liked. He likes haven too and other names he liked were Laikyn, leighton, kamryn, [name]Lainey[/name] , but I wasn’t crazy about those. There not all bad we just can’t agree on many