Baby Heidi

On [name_u]March[/name_u] 11, my baby girl [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] was born. We went into it thinking that we were going to name her either [name_f]Vera[/name_f] or [name_f]Susan[/name_f] [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] but when she came out she just didn’t look like either of those, so we went back to our list and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] was our favorite. Older brothers [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u], and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] are so excited to have a little sister and we couldn’t be happier with the newest addition and name in our family!

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is so charming! Congratulations

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] is a beautiful choice! Congratulations.

Congratulations! [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is lovely.

I’m loving [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] at the moment and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is just wonderful! Congratulations!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is such a classic

Congratulations. Great name choice. You’ve done a great job naming ALL your children.

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] is such a lovely choice. Congrats!

Congratulations!

As a [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] myself I can say its a great name. No one else in her class will have it but, its short, sweet and easy to spell. I’ve never had any issues. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What an adorable name!!