Baby is due any minute

What about [name_u]Floris[/name_u]? It carries the [name_f]Florence[/name_f] from your husband’s list and ends with the same -is ending as [name_f]Amaris[/name_f] from yours.

Thanks everyone for taking the time and weighing in on our choices. No new suggestions have really convinced me, also because a lot of them are already taken by family and friends.

I’m happy to hear that [name_f]Margo[/name_f] is an overall favourite, I had my doubts on it being too old-fashioned. I couldn’t spell it [name_f]Margot[/name_f], as in [name_m]German[/name_m] the -t is not silent and it would just sound horrible to me.

Thanks also for considering the sibset name game. I don’t think [name_f]Amaris[/name_f] and [name_m]Julius[/name_m] are too similar, but yes [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] would sound nice.

Baby is not here yet, but I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_m]Julius[/name_m]. I think [name_u]Maxie[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] would also be pretty.

So, our [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl arrived on [name_u]July[/name_u] 31 and after a further 2 days of discussion, we settled on the name [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] :hugs:
In the end it came down to [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] or [name_f]Margo[/name_f], with pros and cons for all of them. This time around I gave my husband the last vote, as I was firmly set on the name of her big brother.
Now that we have used the name for our little girl, it really fits her. It’s a plus, that the name has some family ties and that [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]'s birthday is also on [name_u]July[/name_u] 31 (fan alert :wink:).
Thanks again for all your input. X

9 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations, [name_f]Rosina[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!

Yay congratulations! I love Harriet!! (and the HP connection! :slight_smile:

Congratulations :confetti_ball: Your baby girl has a magnificent name. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, little [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] :baby:

I love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] ! Congratulations