Baby Kardashian

Today on Twitter, [name]Khloe[/name] asked her followers (me included!) if we saw any baby names that started with a K to suggest to [name]Kourtney[/name] and [name]Scott[/name]. And I thought, what better place than here to get some good suggestions! (Yea, it’s kitchy, but I figure we could still have fun haha.) They’ve been keeping the sex of the baby a secret, so both sexes are open for our little game!

Family names for reference:
[name]Robert[/name] [name]George[/name] & [name]Kristin[/name] [name]Mary[/name] (parents), [name]Kourtney[/name] [name]Mary[/name], [name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Noel[/name], [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Robert[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Kylie[/name]

My favorites-
Girl:
[name]Kaia[/name] [name]Geneva[/name] Disick
Keziyah [name]Eden[/name] Disick
[name]Kalista[/name] [name]Zara[/name] Disick

Boy:
[name]Kai[/name] Dashiel Disick
Kail [name]Jameson[/name] Disick
[name]Kamden[/name] [name]Robert[/name] Disick

Ready… go!

hmmm… dont ask me why I know this, but in my downtime, since Im unable to do much (just had a c-section) [name]Ive[/name] been having LOTS of fun reading lots of tabloid magazines… and in one [name]Kourtney[/name] said if it was a boy she’d name it after her later father, [name]Robert[/name] Kardashian.
So, Im assuming [name]Robert[/name] will be the middle name if she wants another ‘K’ name… hmmm

[name]Konnor[/name] [name]Robert[/name] Disick
[name]Kaden[/name] [name]Robert[/name] Disick
[name]Kaleb[/name] [name]Robert[/name] Disick
[name]Kameron[/name] [name]Robert[/name] Disick

Girls:
[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Kameron[/name]
[name]Katia[/name]/[name]Katya[/name]

Side Note; she also has a step-sister named [name]Casey[/name] Jenner, so “[name]Kasey[/name]” would probably not be an option, as Im sure if she were to name the baby after anyone, it would be her mom or sisters.
Also has step-brothers [name]Brandon[/name], [name]Burton[/name] & [name]Brody[/name].

Oh can’t they leave the 'K’s alone.

Girls:
[name]Kaitlin[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Kelly[/name]
[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name]
[name]Kandice[/name] (I hope not)
Khrystina (ditto)
[name]Krystal[/name]
[name]Kayla[/name]

Boys:
[name]Kamden[/name]
[name]Kayden[/name] (dear lord no)
[name]Kyle[/name] (maybe too close to [name]Kylie[/name])
[name]Kingsley[/name]
[name]Kristofer[/name]
Kreston (not sure if this exists)
[name]Korey[/name]
[name]Kane[/name]

Ya the ‘K’ thing is a bit overdone at this point, if she wanted to keep the tradition going they could start a differet letter, maybe ‘S’ or ‘D’ if she likes the double initail thing, (assuming the baby will have Scots last name.)

[name]Man[/name], I totally agree, but that’s what she asked haha. Also, it was in text so you couldn’t tell if she was being tongue in cheek about it.

Its a boy!

Are we sure [name]Kourtney[/name] actually wants a K name and [name]Khloe[/name] didn’t just assume that? I in general don’t care for K names, but let me see if I can give it a go…

[name]Keegan[/name]
[name]Keiran[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Kiefer[/name]
[name]Kingston[/name]
[name]Knox[/name]
[name]Kole[/name]
[name]Kurt[/name]

God, I don’t like ANY of those, and most of them have been used by other celebs!

Let’s try D names, for a double initial with Disick!

[name]Dallas[/name]
[name]Dalton[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Dash[/name]
[name]Dawson[/name]
[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]

I think [name]Dash[/name] would be too cute, since KarDASHian has it and it is the name of her store! [name]Dash[/name] [name]Robertson[/name] Disick is too cute!

It’s a boy?
Damn, girls names are easier.

[name]Ken[/name] ([name]Kenneth[/name]/[name]Kenny[/name])
[name]Karl[/name]
[name]Kristopher[/name]
[name]Kevin[/name]

That’s all I think I’ve got that might not have been mentioned so far

i actually really like [name]Kristopher[/name] with a K…
other boy K names i like::
[name]Kevin[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Keegan[/name]

Girl names::
[name]Keeley[/name]
[name]Kaylin[/name] (though prefer [name]Cailin[/name])
[name]Kimber[/name] (isn’t there already a [name]Kimberly[/name] Kardashian?)
[name]Kelsey[/name]