Baby Kellgren-Fozard Name Predictions

[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] Kellgren-Fozard posted a youtube video (name talk starts at 14:56) today answering baby-related questions with her wife [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], and mentioned a little bit about their naming styles, so I thought it would be fun to think about what they may choose!
So far they do not know the baby’s sex, but will be finding out before they’re born

Name characteristics that they like/plan on incorporating:

1. [name_m]Long[/name_m]
  2. Common
  3. Easily pronounceable
  4. Easily spell-able
  5. [name_m]Can[/name_m] by shortened to a gender neutral nickname
  6. A Chinese middle name
  7. One, maybe two middle names

#3-5 most likely only apply to the first name
Also knowing [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], the name will probably be very classic/vintage :blush:
My first ideas were Alexander/Alexandra β€œAlex” and Theodore/Theodora β€œTeddy”

2 Likes

Perhaps [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] for a girl, that could be shortened to [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]? I love your theories of [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] too!

Ooh, or [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] / [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]

1 Like

I second [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! Seems perfect for them. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] was my first thought too. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] also seems to suit.

1 Like

I posted some ideas on that video. I really wanted to cover my bases since you can never really tell exactly what a person means by common. They also have dogs named [name_m]Walter[/name_m] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] β€œ[name_f]Tillie[/name_f]” so I think they’d stear towards common vintage.

My favorites for them are [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]/Lawrence β€œ[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]” or [name_m]Robert[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Robin[/name_u]” and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Romy[/name_u]” or [name_f]Constance[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Con[/name_u]”.

Full list of ideas:
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Alex[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]/Sacha”
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Theo[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]”
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] β€œBash”
[name_m]Robert[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Bobby[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Robin[/name_u]”
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]”
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Nat[/name_u]”
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Kit[/name_u]”
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]/Laurence β€œ[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]”

Charlotte β€œ[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Pip[/name_u]”
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]/Henrietta β€œ[name_u]Harry[/name_u]” β€œ[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]” β€œ[name_f]Hettie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] β€œ[name_f]Libby[/name_f]”
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]/Francesca β€œ[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Alex[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]/Sacha”
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] β€œ[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” β€œ[name_u]Romy[/name_u]”
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] β€œ[name_f]Dot[/name_f]”
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Clem[/name_u]” β€œ[name_m]Lem[/name_m]”
[name_f]Constance[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Con[/name_u]”
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Jo[/name_u]”
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] β€œ[name_f]Em[/name_f]/Emme”
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Theo[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]”
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Phil[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Pip[/name_u]” β€œ[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]”
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] β€œ[name_u]Kit[/name_u]” β€œ[name_u]Kay[/name_u]”

2 Likes