Baby Kick's Name!

We are about 80% sure on [name]Baby[/name] Kick’s name, as we are realistic in expecting her to show up and show us her name is something else entirely! We are pretty sure she will be:

[name]Cosette[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name], nickname Cosi (Cozy)

[name]Cosette[/name] is after the character in [name]Les[/name] Miserables, both my and my husband’s favorite novel and [name]Eleanor[/name] after my Great-Grandmother [name]Elinor[/name].

I want to give a deep, heartfelt Thank You to everyone who helped us come to this decision; it has not been an easy one! Thank you for the feedback, the suggestions, the subliminal messaging to my husband ([name]Jill[/name]!). It has been a tremendous help to have people to bounce names off of and to find the best fit for our family!

Yea!!! I’m so happy you found a combo you love, [name]Amaryllis[/name]! I love [name]Cosette[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name], and think that [name]Cosette[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] Kick is very pretty.

I’m still working on my subliminal skills, but am glad my practice paid off. Hehe… :slight_smile:

I hope you’ll keep us updated! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Yay! Congrats on a decision (and a gorgeous one, too!)

Beautiful choice. Be sure to post a birth announcement when she arrives!

Thank you [name]Jill[/name], Ricamaca and [name]Pam[/name]! The name feels so right and perfect! Now all we have to do is wait to meet her!

Thank you once again for the input and the help!

[name]Happy[/name] Holidays to everyone!

And [name]Happy[/name] Holidays to YOU! :slight_smile:

[name]Cosette[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] is darling! What a lovely name!

[name]Ettie[/name] is cute too :slight_smile: hope the time does quick till you get to meet your wee girl xoxo