Baby Lehmer (Lay-mer)

[name]Hi[/name]! My name is [name]Andrew[/name] and my wife [name]Janessa[/name] and I are having a baby boy or baby girl.
Our last name is Lehmer.
Girls:
[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]-[name]Catherine[/name] is a family name
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Justine[/name]- [name]Emma[/name] is after my great-grandmother
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]- [name]Rebecca[/name] is a family name
[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Kay[/name]- [name]Kay[/name] is my grandmothers middle name.

Here are some names we are also considering but not in our top five (constantly editing)
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] ?
[name]Violet[/name] ?

Boys (no top 5 yet)
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]- [name]Henry[/name] is a family name
[name]Patrick[/name] ?
[name]Stephen[/name] [name]Marcus[/name]- [name]Stephen[/name] is a family name.
[name]Emmett[/name] ? -After [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Collin[/name] ?
[name]Jacob[/name] ? - Family name.
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Emmett[/name]/[name]Isaiah[/name] -Loving this name right now
[name]Josiah[/name] ?

Please give your honest opinions! Deeply appreciated [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Janessa[/name], and kid.

I always try to think about when your name is being called out in class for role-call (assuming they still use roll-call). In that case, I think [name]Rebecca[/name] flows the best with Lehmer, and [name]Becca[/name] is a cute shorter version. I like [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] for the boys. [name]Don[/name]'t forget, the kids are going to have to learn how to write their own name, so I think simpler is better all the way around.

I really like [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. I think it is classic and beautiful. What about [name]Emmett[/name] [name]Henry[/name]? I think that flows well with your last name and sounds distinguished when called out at highschool/college graduation. :slight_smile:

I like the best
[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Kay[/name] & [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

[name]Jillian[/name] is lovely (a name that stands out without being weird) and [name]Vivian[/name] is so gorgeous it makes me light-headed. :slight_smile: And [name]Emmett[/name] is an outstanding choice for a boy!

[name]Hi[/name] -

My favorites on your list are [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] for a girl, and [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] for boys. Although I thought all of your top 5 girl names were pretty, I also thought they were common… with quite a few of them, you could probably count on your daughter having another child in her Kindergarten class with the same name.

In the end, though, you should name your baby whatever name YOU like best, of course, regardless of popularity :slight_smile:

My daughter is expecting their 7th child in [name]August[/name], and two or your girls names are a couple of my favorites-[name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]. Although I’d spell it [name]Vivien[/name] after [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Leigh[/name], the star of Gone With The Wind.
I like [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] of your boys list.

My grandson’s names are [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]William[/name].
Good luck!