Baby Lincoln is here!

My next door neighbors had their baby a few days ago, and I just met their second son. Brother to [name]Chaucer[/name] [name]Fergus[/name] [name]Hayes[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Hayes[/name] is an adorable baby. Because of [name]Chaucer[/name]'s unusual name, I’ve been waiting to see what they chose next. I’m pretty happy with their choice of [name]Lincoln[/name], but I’m ecstatic with their middle name choice of [name]Meredith[/name]! [name]Just[/name] thought I’d share

If I am reading the post correctly and little [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is a boy, then I love his name. Congrats to your neighbor’s.

Oh, yes, I like [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]! I don’t know that I’d be brave enough to use [name]Meredith[/name] as a boy’s first name, but it’s awesome as a middle! Congratulations to your neighbors.

I wouldn’t go with the middle name [name]Meredith[/name], but my brother’s name is [name]Lincoln[/name], so i like that name. but together it sounds very classy. i like it!

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

love [name]Meredith[/name] on a boy!

Oh, I love it! [name]Lincoln[/name] is one of my favorites and I always love seeing “unisex” names go back to the boys! [name]Meredith[/name] isn’t one of my favorites, but it’s a principle I’m wholeheartedly in favor of!

[name]Welcome[/name] to the world, little [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]!