Baby LOVE has arrived!

Hawth0rne [name_u]Ren[/name_u] was born on [name_u]December[/name_u] 2nd. He joins his big brother Att1cus R0han who acted as my little doula during the unexpected and very quick home birth. We are already completely smitten with him.

His first name was chosen for the subtle literary reference to tie in with our first and for the beautiful symbolism of love represents by the H4wthorne tree. [name_u]Ren[/name_u] was chosen because it honours two cultures connected to our families, Japan and [name_f]India[/name_f]. [name_u]Ren[/name_u] is Japanese for love and lotus. [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] being the national flower of [name_f]India[/name_f]. His name doubles up on love, which accurately describes how we feel.

68 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a meaningful and beautiful name :heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, what a great name!

1 Like

awe yay so happy to see you went with Hawth0rne!! congratulations <3

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name :herb:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful and meaningful choice!

Congratulations! I love the story behind his name. I am sure that he is a cutie pie :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations beautiful name !

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m so glad you went with H@wth0rne, it’s so perfect with big bro’s name and such a handsome choice.

1 Like

gorgeous name! congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is perfect :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :heart: He has a fantastic name!!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is beautiful :heart:

1 Like

How lovely that you got to include so much personal meaning into such a beautiful combo! congratulations to you and yours! :black_heart:

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name.

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::tada: Such a beautiful name :heart_eyes:

1 Like