Baby Merry

Darling Husband and I welcomed our first baby, a daughter, on [name_f]April[/name_f] 3rd at 6:30 pm. Her name is [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Umeko[/name_f], and we are calling her [name_f]Merry[/name_f]. [name_f]Umeko[/name_f], meaning plum blossom child in Japanese, is to connect her to the nickname [name_f]Plum[/name_f] my husband bestowed on me when we were first friends. [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] honors a friend and teacher from my husband’s youth, and I was in love with the name [name_f]Merry[/name_f], so naming her was a breeze.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! She has quite a sweet name. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love that you have chosen such meaningful names for her and [name_f]Merry[/name_f] is so sweet.

What a gorgeous and distinctive choice! [name_f]Merry[/name_f] is adorable for short. Many congratulations.

Congratulations

so sweet!! Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is so gorgeous!! I love the meaning of her middle name!

Congratulations!

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is such a sweet name & I think [name_f]Umeko[/name_f] is an endearing middle name. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice : )