Baby name combos

Hello there beautiful Berries!
The exciting time has come for me to start to compile some baby name short lists, and I was wondering if I could possibly draw from your collective wisdom.
My DH and I have discussed names in the past, and seem to at least have similar taste in names. We are both into classic names, names that have clearly stood the test of time. I’m a big fan of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], while his favorite for a son is [name_m]David[/name_m]. We are interested in double barreled middle names, but are open to having just one.
What I would like is some suggestions of names that you think would suit our style, and the last name Fagnou.
Thank you all so much in advance

I love classic names, too!

Here’s some suggestions, using my favorite classics plus yours:

[girls]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Fagnou (don’t call her [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]) // [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Fagnou
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Fagnou // [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Fagnou

[boys]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Fagnou
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Fagnou
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] Fagnou
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Fagnou
[name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Fagnou
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Fagnou // [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Fagnou
[name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Fagnou // [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] Fagnou
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Fagnou
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Fagnou // [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Fagnou
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Fagnou // [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Fagnou