Baby Name Dreams!

Have you ever had a dream that you had a child with a certain name? [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe a dream of a name you’ve never thought of using, but you actually really like?

• The first name dream I remember having was I had been given a baby girl. I went over to my parents house with this baby and I asked my mom to help me name her. I knew it was a dreamed when my mom started suggesting names we both don’t care for. (Old lady names like [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] and Mildred)

• Another dream I had did not involve me having a child. It was literally just a name that popped in my mind before I woke up. The name was [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. I would totally consider using it. I love it!

• The last dream I remember having, I had twin toddlers named [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. I’ve always loved [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and it’s a family name. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] I didn’t care for at the time I had the dream, but it has recently jumped to my top 5 favorite girl names.

Now, it’s your turn! What names have you all dreamed about? Would you consider using them?

2 Likes

I dreamed once that I had a daughter named [name_f]Addalyn[/name_f]. I used to really love it but now I only like and not for my children.

1 Like

In the past I had dream a dream of having two daughters; [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], those names were, (and still technically are), on my short list.

And another dream involved three children; Summer-Rose, [name_u]Liam[/name_u], and [name_f]Renee[/name_f].

1 Like

i’ve had SO many dreams like this!

once i dreamt that my current boyfriend and I had three kiddos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

oliver finn
milo jude
hazel wren

to this day, it is still one of my favorite sibsets! i’ve always loved the idea of having two little boys and then a little girl.

fun fact: i had this dream a night before i got a nameberry acount. little hazel wren inspired my username. :dove:

5 Likes

I had a dream as a teen that I had twins named [name_f]Rejoice[/name_f] and [name_f]Remember[/name_f] (Joy and Mem) LOL. I was reading a book about Puritans at the time. [name_m]Even[/name_m] my brain couldn’t pull those out nowhere haha.

For awhile I sort of liked it but there’s no way I’d use them irl.

2 Likes

I had a daughter called [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] once - I would definitely use [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and I’d consider the combo too.

I also dreamt I had a daughter called [name_f]Avalyn[/name_f] which I probably wouldn’t use

[name_f]Addalyn[/name_f] is cute!

Summer-Rose is actually pretty cute!

1 Like

I LOVE the boys names! [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is not my style, but I adore [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that the name inspired your username. Very cool story!

1 Like

Those would make epic middle names in my mind! haha. I had a few relatives named [name_f]Pleasant[/name_f], so I have a soft spot for names like that.

I know someone with a daughter named, [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]. I like it! [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is super pretty, as is [name_f]Avalyn[/name_f].

2 Likes

I’ve dreamed about [name_f]Aleia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]. It was my top girl name for a lot of my childhood. (According to my family I have been discussing names since I was around 3, when I first got a lot of words, lol.)

1 Like