Baby name for 3rd daughter

So my husband and I are expecting a 3rd daughter a few weeks from now, but we still haven’t decided on a name yet! Our other kids are [name_f]Taya[/name_f] ([name_u]Taye[/name_u]-uh) and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. We’ve been thinking for a long time and have narrowed it down to a few names.
[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]
[name_u]Rylee[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] or [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]
Which one of these names is your favorite? Also which ones do you think go with our other kids names the best. [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] are more feminine, and many of these are gender neutral names so if you have any more suggestions on names that go well with our other kids please let me know! Our last name is [name_m]Keith[/name_m] so keep that in mind. If you know of any names that are unique and flow well with our last name I would like those too!

2 Likes

Sophie or [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] goes best with [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and are nicer than the others

2 Likes

[name_u]Sierra[/name_u] would be my pick :blush:

1 Like

I think [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m] doesn’t flow very well. [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] is, imo, a very masculine spelling of the name - I’ve only ever known guys that spell it like that. If you want a unique spelling of [name_u]Riley[/name_u], how about [name_m]Reily[/name_m]? [name_f]My[/name_f] friend spells it like that and she really likes it (as do I).
Since [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] are traditional spellings, I also don’t see why you would spell [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] as [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f], nor do I think [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m] flows well. That being said, I like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_m]Kieth[/name_m] the most, since she can always go by [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] but not the other way around.

Here are some other suggestions:
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_m]Kieth[/name_m]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_m]Kieth[/name_m] (not a great flow)
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] are my favorite names! They’re sweet, feminine and I believe they flow well with your surname. I would go with [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] :blush:

2 Likes

Sierra or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] flows really nicely with the other names I think because they all end in -a, but actually [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] sounds more unique and fresh to me than [name_f]Sophia[/name_f].

I really like the name [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] even though it doesn’t flow with your surname as well as the others - I don’t know if that’s a dealbreaker for you. I don’t really mind it myself as you get called by your full name relatively rarely.

1 Like

My favorites from your list are [name_u]Rylee[/name_u], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u]. Of the three, I think I’d go with [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] with your girls–to me, it perfectly splits the difference of the lovely unexpected [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and the more familiar classic [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. And it sounds great with your last name, imo!

3 Likes

I’d go with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] or [name_u]Sierra[/name_u].

2 Likes

My favorites are definitely [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u]

Some Ideas:
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]/Vienna
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Caterina[/name_f]
[name_f]Laela[/name_f]
[name_u]Lindsey[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]/Mira/Amira

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Sierra feels perfect! [name_m]Just[/name_m] the right balance between the more familiar [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and lesser known [name_f]Taya[/name_f]! [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] would be my second pick

3 Likes

I like [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]!

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Taya[/name_f] & [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] are pretty & feminine. Here are my thoughts on the list-

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]-I don’t love this one. It’s just kind of cutesy, & also unisex. And very trendy.

[name_u]Rylee[/name_u]-Same as above. I at least think [name_u]Reilly[/name_u] or [name_u]Riley[/name_u] look nicer.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]-I like them both. Slightly prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names that fit w/your crew as long as popularity doesn’t bother you. I think that [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_m]Keith[/name_m] flows a bit better.

[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] or [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f]-See [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] & [name_u]Rylee[/name_u].

[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]-Perfect! It goes really well w/your daughters’ name. It’s unique & feminine. [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m] has a great flow too.

Here are a few others that you may like:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

[name_f]Ana[/name_f]

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

[name_f]Delia[/name_f]

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

[name_f]Eleni[/name_f]

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilian[/name_f]

[name_f]Maia[/name_f]

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

[name_f]Mara[/name_f]

[name_f]Marina[/name_f]

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] is perfect with [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]!

4 Likes

Sierra, [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] are my favorites! [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] really flow with [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f] is fresh and sweet. You really cannot get it wrong.

1 Like

I haven’t heard [name_f]Taya[/name_f] before, that’s pretty! Here are my opinions-

Mackenzie- A bit too trendy to go with [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. Also sounds a bit more immature, in my opinion.
[name_u]Rylee[/name_u] - I don’t mind the name, but think in this case it would be better spelled as [name_u]Riley[/name_u], otherwise it looks too trendy.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] - Both are lovely! I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], personally, especially as it’s a bit less popular.
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] or [name_f]Kennedi[/name_f] - Same issue as [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]. Though I do prefer [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] to [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u].
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u] - Beautiful! This sounds gorgeous alongside your crew.

Here’s my ranking:

1. Sierra
  2. Sophie
  3. Rylee
  4. Kennedy
  5. Mackenzie

If I were to suggest any other names, I’d suggest…
[name_f]Margo[/name_f]
[name_f]Nella[/name_f] (could be a nickname for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], or just on it’s own)
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f]
[name_u]Abbey[/name_u]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]

1. List item
1 Like

I would go with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. Another idea would be [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] which is cute, versatile, goes with [name_m]Kieth[/name_m], can be formal ([name_f]Samantha[/name_f]) or casual ([name_u]Sam[/name_u] or [name_u]Sami[/name_u]). It also makes a cute sibset - [name_f]Taya[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and [name_f]Samantha[/name_f].

1 Like

I really love the name [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], but I think [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] would go great with [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. [name_u]Rylee[/name_u] is also cute. I think [name_f]Taya[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] sound adorbs together and they all have an “a” ending. I also would like to suggest a couple names!
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I love the name [name_u]Kendall[/name_u].

Thank you for your suggestions! I love the names [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and I will mention these to my husband

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Rylee[/name_u]! But I like it better spelled as [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
Also really like [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]. I don’t really like the sound of [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]. A little too much K for me :wink:

1 Like