baby name help

We have a two year old and are now expecting baby number 2 in [name]June[/name] and we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. I like [name]Carys[/name] or [name]Eve[/name] for a girl. My husband prefers [name]Eve[/name] over [name]Carys[/name]. We have picked [name]Elisabeth[/name] as a middle name after my grandmother,but are not sure if it sounds so good with [name]Eve[/name]. What do you think? Any other ideas that would sound nice with [name]Eve[/name]?

Boys names we have picked either

[name]Levi[/name] Rubaek or
[name]Blake[/name] Rubaek

[name]Carys[/name] is a lovely and uncommon name; but it you opt for [name]Eve[/name] instead, I’d suggest reversing the order. [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Eve[/name] flows a bit better than [name]Eve[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]. Or perhaps you could go with three names to but a buffer between the two. Have you considered a longer version ([name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name]) with [name]Eve[/name] as her nn?

For a boy, [name]Levi[/name] is fresher and more interesting than [name]Blake[/name], which is very 90s.

I prefer [name]Levi[/name] over [name]Blake[/name]. I’m not too fond of [name]Blake[/name] (i also associate it with the 90’s) but I think [name]Levi[/name] is a beautiful choice.
I also prefer [name]Eve[/name] over [name]Carys[/name]. I personally see no problem with [name]Eve[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name], I think it flows quite well and has a great balance. There are several beautiful longer names that offer [name]Eve[/name] as a nickname, but I quite like it on its own. [name]Eve[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is a winner for me.

Thanx for your help. We live in [name]Austria[/name] ( but my husband is Canadian) where the baby will grow up and all names are rather unusual over here. All 4 names were characters in books I read and I love all of them. I had no idea that [name]Blake[/name] was so 90’s … but good to know.

I like [name]Carys[/name] [name]Eve[/name]

And [name]Blake[/name] (becoming more popular in NZ)