Baby Name Preference

I’m currently debating between [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] for our baby girl due in [name_u]December[/name_u]. She will be a sister to 3 brothers! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a preference? I’d love a beautiful name that really makes people smile. Big brothers are, [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

What beautiful names! It’s so hard to choose, but I think I prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] with her big brothers’ names!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]; I think it has a nice flow and a bright meaning.

2 Likes

Anna [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

Your sons’ names are great! I adore [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] for their little sister. It’s simple, lovely, bright, and strong. And [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is just the sweetest middle (I especially love it for a [name_u]December[/name_u] baby). The whole name gives me warm, friendly, happy vibes. And it goes beautifully with her older brothers’ names, imo.

Felicity [name_f]Grace[/name_f] for me! [name_u]Love[/name_u] how it flows and fits with older brothers’ names. Gives the sibset a whole literary and vintage feel.

3 Likes

Felicity [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is simply stunning, I adore it!

1 Like

Love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]! Simple yet very pretty

I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] sounds just so darn sweet with her brothers’ names!

1 Like

I really like both options!

Going with your question of which name brings a smile, I would have to say for me that would be [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Mainly because of the meaning of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], but also because it has a light, radiant feel overall.

All the best

I think I prefer [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] with [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. You could combine the two and get a bit of both: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f], perhaps? Either way, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] gets my vote. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you know that the two options have the exact same meaning? [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Joy[/name_f] both signify happiness, and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] means “grace.” I love that!

They’re both lovely, so I see why it’s hard to choose. I like the literary feel of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] next to her brothers, but [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is such a Christmassy middle name for a [name_u]December[/name_u] babe.

I guess my final vote is for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] because, ignoring middle names since they aren’t used day-to-day, it makes me smile on its own more than plain [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. But you really can’t go wrong whichever you choose!

5 Likes

Anna [name_f]Joy[/name_f] !
It is Simple smart sophisticated and feminine. I love it with her 3 older brothers (who have amazing names)

1 Like

I have the same feelings - [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is beautiful, but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is the one that really makes me smile! I think it ties in lovely with [name_m]Graham[/name_m] in particular.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] with your other boys! Would [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] be an option since [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a virtue name?

1 Like

I love your kids’ names! I prefer [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Its really underused and I’ve never met a [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] before. It meaning is also gorgeous and Lissy is the most adorable nickname!

I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Joy[/name_f] for a [name_u]December[/name_u] baby, but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] does seem to match your boys very well! Also, basically the same meaning, so totally a win.

I’d go for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]May[/name_f] I also suggest [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]? This has the meaning of grace, but keeps the full name from being 2 word-names together.

Both of your options are beautiful! :heart: Congrats!

1 Like

My vote is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], I know so many [name_f]Anna[/name_f]’s but no Felicitys! I think you could also go [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and my personal favorite [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

Felicity I think is a more interesting name than [name_f]Anna[/name_f].