I recently discovered the website [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name [name_u]Genie[/name_u]’s Test Drive feature. You input a name, and they substitute it into a pile of stock sentences, so that you can see how the name will work in the real world. I was playing around (I’m a long way off naming any human children) and saying some of them out loud with my favourite names input. However, for a lot of them, the sentences they have are not things that I would be saying. So, I was wondering if any of you would mind throwing in some recordings of you saying these sentences with a few of my favourites?
There are a lot of sentences, so just do as many as you want, don’t worry about all of them! You can adjust adjust the pronouns for each name
The names I would love to hear are [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], and [name_u]Dorian[/name_u].
I would be delighted to do anyone’s names if you’d like me to! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to single out any sentences you want to hear more than others.
So here are the sentences!
- Name, could you please set the table?
- I am not joking around Name, this is really important to me!
- Name–Name! Are you listening to me!?!
- Hello, [name_m]Wellington[/name_m] Inc. this is Name.
- Name, come on down! You’re the next contestant!
- Hey Name. How are you doing?
- Allow me to introduce myself. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is Name.
- Name! Pick up your toys. I am not going to ask you again.
- I am at Name’s house.
- Do you Name, take this person to be your lawfully wedded spouse?
- I talked to Name this afternoon.
- I am sorry, Name isn’t here right now. [name_m]Can[/name_m] I take a message?
- You’ll have to see Name about that. They will know what to do.
- Yes? Name? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a question?
- If Name would consistently turn their homework in–on time–they would be one of my star pupils.
- Name? Name. Your order is ready.
- Name. Is that you?
- And the winner is… Name!
- Mommy! Name ate my cookie!
- Hi. This is Name’s phone. Sorry I missed your call. [name_m]Leave[/name_m] me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Name, it’s not the end of the world. It’s just a car. You are more important than a car.
- Name, I love you!
- Write back soon. Your [name_u]Friend[/name_u], Name
- Does Name like avocado?
- Name, it’s time for dinner.
- Name. Spelled N-A-M-E.
- Oh, there you are Name. I’ve been looking all over for you!
Thank you very much!