Baby name

I was hoping to find a name for our son. That sounds good as both a baby, child and adult. On the cute side for a baby but also masculine for an adult man. Any ideas. I was also thinking about using [name]James[/name] as a possible middle name after my brother.
Names I really like right now
[name]Mason[/name] ” however [name]Mason[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] (just does not sound good together)
[name]Elias[/name]- problem is we have a daughter named [name]Elizabeth[/name]. We would use the nickname [name]Eli[/name] but it may be a little to close to his sisters name which starts [name]Eli[/name]. [name]Elias[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] (however sister [name]Elisabeth[/name])
[name]Logan[/name] ([name]Logan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name])
[name]Levi[/name] ([name]Levi[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
I also like [name]Matthew[/name] but I think as a middle name. I am not fond of the name [name]Matt[/name] either. What would work with [name]Matthew[/name] as a middle name? I also would like to use my husband’s name as the middle name for the baby. His name is [name]Curtis[/name].

_____________ [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]

First name ideas?

I think [name]Levi[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] sounds best from your list, although [name]Logan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] also sounds good. I agree that [name]Mason[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] isn’t the best, and [name]Elias[/name] is a little close to [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Other names I think might work well:
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Paul[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Weston[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]