Baby name

My DH and I are really having a hard time making a decision for our baby boy’s name. The names are narrowed down to

[name]Briggs[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

or

[name]Beckham[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

I would really appreciate your opinions! Thank you!

Well, [name]Beckham[/name] is very, very celebrity-inspired so I would go with [name]Briggs[/name], of the two. However, you might want to know that military prison is called the Brig and a lot of people may think of that. Good luck!

I’m going to echo everything gidgetmom said. I don’t think you can use [name]Beckham[/name] without people thinking of the soccer player - which makes it seem really trendy to me. [name]Briggs[/name] is surprisingly more popular than I thought it would be, now that I’ve looked it up, though I’ve never heard it before. I think it’s just a name most people would have to let grow on them after they heard it. Oh, and I’m assuming your last name doesn’t remotely resemble a first name (for a boy or girl) or [name]Briggs[/name] is going to get his name flipped quite a bit.

Thank you, ladies! We might just have to search some more. This is so HARD!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Bridger[/name] [name]Michael[/name]? No celeb connection and also not as military sounding as [name]Briggs[/name]. It could be confused with [name]Bridget[/name], but I know a guy named [name]Bridger[/name] and he never seemed to have any trouble with it.

Another idea – [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Michael[/name].

I like the suggestion of [name]Brooks[/name]! [name]How[/name] about [name]Beckett[/name]?

I like the idea of [name]Brooks[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name], too! [name]Both[/name] very handsome with [name]Michael[/name]. I think [name]Beckett[/name] works better than [name]Beckham[/name], since there’s no celeb association.

[name]Bowen[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Brant[/name]/[name]Brantley[/name], and [name]Bentley[/name] were other ideas I had. I think [name]Bowen[/name] [name]Michael[/name] or [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Michael[/name] would be very handsome.