Baby names (boy & girls) please help!!!

Girls:
[name]Aubree[/name] (Call her [name]Bree[/name])
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] (pronounced MY-LA)
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA)

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]

Any help with your favorites/least favorites and opinions on spellings are great!!!

Girls:
[name]Aubree[/name] (Call her [name]Bree[/name])- I’m not a huge fan of [name]Aubree[/name], but I really like [name]Bree[/name] by itself.
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] (pronounced MY-LA) - I would use the [name]Myla[/name] spelling to get the prn you want. [name]Mila[/name] is sometimes pronounced Mee-la
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA)- I love this one! Definitely my favorite. I also like this spelling best, but [name]Isla[/name] is pronounced the same, if you are interested in other spelling options.

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name]- This one is my favorite of your boy names. I like that it is familiar, but not too popular.
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name]- I would derfinitely use the [name]Carter[/name] spelling. Nice name, but not really my style.
[name]Mason[/name]- Not a bad name, just a bit too popular for my tastes.
Good luck!

Girls:
[name]Aubree[/name] (Call her [name]Bree[/name]) - I like [name]Bree[/name] but not [name]Aubree[/name]. I would look at some other [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Brielle[/name], [name]Bryony[/name], type names if I wanted [name]Bree[/name] as a nickname, but it really could stand alone.
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] - Usually I hear [name]Mila[/name] say mee-la or mill-a, not my-la. I don’t like this in any case but if you wanted to use it I would use [name]Myla[/name].
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA) - [name]Isla[/name] is the more common spelling but I don’t mind [name]Eila[/name].

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name] - ok
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name] - prefer [name]Keifer[/name] or [name]Cillian[/name] but of the two, [name]Carter[/name] is better than [name]Karter[/name].
[name]Mason[/name] - extremely popular but the nicest of the three.

Would probably go [name]Bree[/name] or [name]Eila[/name] and [name]Mason[/name]. I like the an/on type ending boys names generally.

[name]Myla[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] are my faves :slight_smile:

[name]Aubree[/name] (Call her [name]Bree[/name]) - I like [name]Aubree[/name]; it’s classic. However, I don’t see a need to shorten it to [name]Bree[/name]. I think it’s less beautiful.
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] (pronounced MY-LA) - I like [name]Myla[/name]. I think it’s super cute and is appropriate for a little girl and an adult.
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA) - I like the traditional spelling of this name better: [name]Isla[/name]. It’s one of my favorite names.

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name] - This name is unique, but not unfamiliar. So I really like it.
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name] - I like [name]Carter[/name] with a “C” and loathe it with a “K”
[name]Mason[/name] - I’m tired of this name. It reminds me of a jar.

Aubree - I prefer [name]Aubrey[/name], you could still use [name]Bree[/name]. [name]Brielle[/name] is also pretty
Myla - I would do this spelling if you want that pronunciation. It’s okay
Eila - I think [name]Eyla[/name] would be prettier. Not terrible

Nolan - sorry but I hate this name
Carter - with a C it’s okay, with a K it’s terrible
[name]Mason[/name] - okay, not bad.

I do not like the name [name]Aubree[/name] at all.
I love [name]Mila[/name] & [name]Isla[/name] (spelled this way) [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Ayla[/name]? (Pronounced A-LAH)

For the boys, I love all the names with [name]Carter[/name] being my favorite spelled with a C!

Girls:
[name]Aubree[/name] (Call her [name]Bree[/name]) - I’m not the biggest fan, especially misspelled. [name]Aubrey[/name] is much better.
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] (pronounced MY-LA) - [name]Mila[/name] is mee-lah (at least that’s the only way I’ve heard it and seems to be most common) so you’ll be doing a LOT of correcting. [name]Myla[/name] is ok.
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA) - Not really a fan. That spelling is odd to me… [name]Isla[/name] is more straightforward and common.

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Carter[/name]. [name]Karter[/name] looks… cheap?
[name]Mason[/name] - It’s ok.

Great names!!!
personally, I like [name]Myla[/name] the most for girls and [name]Carter[/name] for boys. Baby Girl Name

I dislike [name]Aubree[/name] and [name]Bree[/name], and [name]Mila[/name]-pronounced-MY-la ([name]Mila[/name] is pronounced MEE-la, imo)
I think [name]Myla[/name] works for the pronunciation you want (though I really prefer [name]Mila[/name]/ MEE-a)
[name]Eila[/name] is all right.

I LOOOOOVE [name]Nolan[/name]!
I don’t like [name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name], and I don’t really care for [name]Mason[/name] either, but I prefer it to C/[name]Karter[/name].

[name]Myla[/name] and [name]Nolan[/name] get my votes :slight_smile:

[name]Aubree[/name] - This spelling is too trendy for me. I’d go with [name]Aubrey[/name], which is a great name.
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] (pronounced MY-LA) - I don’t dislike this, but I prefer [name]Mila[/name] with the Mee-la pronunciation. My-la is okay.
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA) - This looks made up to me. With that pronunciation I’d go with [name]Isla[/name].

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name] - Cute, I’ve actually never seen this suggested as a first name before. It has the same feel as [name]Noah[/name], but so much less common.
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name] - Go with [name]Carter[/name]. Not my style, but cute. The K screams Kardashian to me.
[name]Mason[/name] - I like this name, but it is so popular right now that I am, personally, turned off from it.

I like [name]Aubrey[/name] but would spell it this way. You can still call her [name]Bree[/name] and at least her name is spelled properly.
I would use [name]Myla[/name] for the pronunciation you want as others have said.
[name]Eila[/name] is a pretty sound too.

[name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] are both great. [name]Carter[/name] is ok but definitely would not spell with a K.

My favorites are [name]Myla[/name] and [name]Nolan[/name].

Girls:
[name]Aubree[/name] (Call her [name]Bree[/name]): I like [name]Aubrey[/name] OK enough - but not the spelling [name]Aubree[/name]
[name]Myla[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] (pronounced MY-LA): I would go with [name]Myla[/name]. It is cute.
[name]Eila[/name] (pronounced EYE-LA): Like pp I would go with [name]Isla[/name] which is more intuitive. I think people would see [name]Eila[/name] and presume AY-la

Boys:
[name]Nolan[/name] My favorite of the boys names
[name]Karter[/name] or [name]Carter[/name] : [name]Don[/name]'t like
[name]Mason[/name] : It is OK.

Girls

1 [name]Eila[/name]
2 [name]Aubree[/name]
2 [name]Myla[/name]

Boys

1 [name]Nolan[/name]
2 [name]Mason[/name]
3 [name]Carter[/name]