Baby names in a dream

I had a dream about a little boy named Siempre which means always in Spanish. Have you ever made up a name in any of your dreams?

Not in a dream, but I once tried combining names, just to see if I could come up with something different. I came up with Mistica, which I loved for a long time.

There was someone here on the baby girl names forum a little while ago who dreamt about a name, I think it was Amelaith

I once had a dream that one of my high school friends had a baby named [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]. Not a made up name, but a totally random one! She is a [name_m]Christian[/name_m] hipster, in my defense. :smiley:

I haven’t made any names up, but I’ve recently (within the last year) had dreams where I had sons named [name_m]Kaleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m].

[name_m]Kaleb[/name_m] I remember distinctly spelling with a “K” because that is so out of character for my tastes “in real life”. And [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] is a name I really like, but he’s showed up in multiple dreams.

I like it! I was at a HS graduation on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] and they called a girl named mĂ­stica not sure on the spelling though.

I dreamed of a girl named Casparine (kas-pah-REEN)
The name exists but I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced kah-spah-[name_f]REE[/name_f]-na

Once I had a dream where a friend of mine had two kids named [name_m]Risto[/name_m] and [name_f]Saga[/name_f], and was pregnant with a third baby, Sagaristo :smiley:

1 Like

I had a dream that I had a baby girl named [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]. I had come across this name before, but was not fond of it. Since my dream, she has become one of my top names for a baby girl! I just fell for her.

1 Like

That’s how my son got his name. I also dreamt a girl’s name I love, but never used.

Not quite the same but I had a genuine nightmare that I accidentally named my son something other than my favorite name, DH had to console me the next morning

I haven’t made up any names in dreams (that I can remember) but I did once have a dream where I had three daughters called [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]. I wouldn’t name my children these irl, but I think they sound really nice together!

I have before but it was a long time ago so I don’t remember it :frowning: I feel like it’s usually something that’s not usable in real life

[name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] is so cute as a middle