baby names

if i were pregnant with twin girls this is what i would name them let me know what you think
[name]Emma[/name]-[name]Beth[/name] Lorrane and [name]Abby[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] [name]Nichole[/name]

I would change it to [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] and drop the hyphenated first names - two middle names might be better.

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]

I would change it to [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] and drop the hyphenated first names - two middle names might be better.

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Nicole[/name][/quote]

I second [name]Lemon[/name]'s comment, especially with regards to [name]Abby[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] … Also, I would be wary of the popularity of [name]Emma[/name].

I second (or third?) what [name]Lemon[/name] and Twinkle wrote, and thought I’d mention that [name]Abby[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] reminds me of the word “abdicate.”

Good luck!