Baby names

Are names ending in the same sound weird?
I really like [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and Wesley…but I’m afraid they may sound weird together. Any suggestions?

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite types of names are uncommon but more vintage names.

1 Like

No it’s not weird. Maybe it’ll sound weird or funny to others if you call out to them like “Harvey and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] come here”, but I don’t believe it’s weird.

[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] are great together! Lots of names end in the -ee sound, I don’t think it’s a big deal at all.

Names that feel similar in style to me…

[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_u]Huxley[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]

i don’t think it’s an issue! harvey and wesley make such brilliant brothers!

Agree with the pps that they go really well together and the repeated ending isn’t an issue

I think [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_m]Warren[/name_m] is nice, also [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m].

Harley and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] might bother me a little because they share that whole second syllable, but Harvey and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] seem perfectly fine together! In general, I think I mind matching endings more if it’s an unusual ending sound, but so many names end in “ee” that I hardly notice it here!

1 Like

I think it’s fine. [name_f]My[/name_f] cousins names share an ending and it’s never been a problem

I think it’s fine.

i mean… As siblings, a little confusing. If it was like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] or [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] as a combo then that’s a definite no.

I dont think it’s weird or confusing at all! [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] are different enough from each other. I agree [name_u]Harley[/name_u] & [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] would be different, but [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] is fine. Cute names!! [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is one of my favorites!