Baby no. 4 is a girl

Wow you have so many good options here! I love your explanations for every single one.

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes go [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Louella[/name_f]. The fact that [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] have special family meaning is beautiful. I love your connection with [name_f]Louella[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] or [name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] would both go beautiful with GIdeon, [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

2 Likes

[name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is stunning and unnexpected! I love it.

1 Like

I love the set [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is very cute. [name_f]My[/name_f] niece is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and they call her Feli-ru sometimes.

However, I think Bye [name_f]Felicia[/name_f] has already faded into obscurity and no one her age will know that reference. I think if you love that name and still want to use it, I wouldn’t shy away. [name_f]Felicia[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is also really nice and goes great with the sibs.

2 Likes

I love both [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. felicity [name_u]Blue[/name_u] sounds the best.

1 Like

[name_f]Do[/name_f] your other kids have family names? If so, I’d choose between Felicity/Felicia and [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]. I love all three. I think [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] is gorgeous and rather unexpected these days, although it doesn’t seem to excite you. [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is my favorite nickname.

I also like [name_f]Louella[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is growing on me. Honestly, all of your options are fantastic.

1 Like

[name_f]Louella[/name_f]! It sounds perfect for you :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is very cute and classy and I think it suits your other names! I also like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]. [name_f]Luella[/name_f] feels a bit cutesy and [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] still feels a bit dated as a lot of the girls I grew up with in the 90s were Rebeccas.

2 Likes

All 4 of your choices are amazing! I must confess I am biased towards [name_f]Louella[/name_f] because I have one; only we spell it [name_f]Luella[/name_f] and call her [name_f]Lu[/name_f] or [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]. Her Full name is [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], so I honestly LOVE [name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]! It is classic and surprising at the same time. A truly lovely choice! Honestly though I I stated above all your choices are amazing and fit beautifully with your other children’s names. [name_m]Just[/name_m] one more side note I also have an [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]! You are a namer after my own heart! Congratulation! and Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] fits in perfectly with your sibset!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

Felicity-Felicity [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is so lovely! I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. It’s bright & cheerful & vintage & fairly unique but well known. It fits in really well w/your crew too. Smart & kind & a little bit quirky.

Louella-Well, I don’t know…I like [name_f]Louella[/name_f] a lot, & [name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is so so cute. But I kind of think that you should use just [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. It feels more special to honor Miss [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]. Sure, you’d have two ‘E’ kids, but it’s not the end of the world. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_f]Ella[/name_f] are sweet for sisters anyway.

Tabitha-I like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] a lot. I know a little [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] nn [name_f]Tabby[/name_f], & she’s just a clever witty crazy fun little person. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] feels warm & interesting & a little witch-y! But in a good way. :joy: I don’t like the flow of [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] as much because of the repeating ‘b’ sounds, but it’s not awful.

Rebecca-Rebecca [name_u]Blue[/name_u] doesn’t flow great to me either, but it’s okay. I’m just not a huge fan of [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] myself. It feels a bit heavy, & I don’t know that some kind of ‘Beck’ nn would be unavoidable. It feels a little dated too.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!!! [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] sounds sooo special and beautiful! That would be my pick!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Louella[/name_f] but do prefer it spelled Luella… either way it’s a sweet name!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] or [name_f]Louella[/name_f] for you. I would normally vote [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] (I love that name and she sounds great with your set) but I’m having trouble with it paired with [name_u]Blue[/name_u] - pairing “happy” [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] with [name_u]Blue[/name_u] just emphasizes the color blue’s association with sadness to me (though I’m clearly in the minority of not feeling this and if you both love this combo, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is beautiful with your set!)

1 Like

I love all of your names!

I think [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] sounds amazing! And she could go by BB , [name_f]Reba[/name_f], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] . It’s not a super adventurous or out there but I feel like she would be one of the only ones in her class.

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is sweet and I adore [name_f]Luella[/name_f] . [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] , [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] are really cute ! [name_f]Luella[/name_f] feels unexpected!

1 Like

I adore your kids’ names!

I am LOVING [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]! It’s perfection. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is so pretty and not at all overused. I love it paired with an edgier middle name.

Louella… it’s definitely not my style (even though your other kids’ names are!). I appreciate your love for [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m], but the [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] nicknames are a bit much for me. Also, I cannot tell you how many little girls nowadays are named [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]! It’s clear you love classics but not the overly used ones and while [name_f]Louella[/name_f] certainly fits into that category, Ella/Ellie does not. They are EVERYWHERE!

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] - I have always loved [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]! It’s spunky, fun and oh-so-pretty! [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is amazing!

[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - Well, I’m in my 30’s so I am extremely bored with this name, to put it bluntly. I knew so many Rebeccas growing up. Most went by [name_f]Becky[/name_f], which I find the sound of it to not be attractive AT ALL. One went by Becca… which is better, but still. I’m just not a fan of this name at all. It falls very flat compared to your other names.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for taking the time to review and comment on our list!

Your help is very much appreciated. I wanted to say that as we keep waiting for her and maybe tweak around with the list, though maybe the winner is indeed between Felicity, Louella and Tabitha :slight_smile:

No, oddly enough we’ve considered some family names but we haven’t used any. Our children’s names are new additions to the tree.

It most certainly is. You’re very kind to give me a heads up but I’m glad you spoke your mind and perspective. I’m an anxious namer and hearing honest voices is very, very reassuring.

Choosing Jasper for our second boy was a struggle, but it was the only name we agreed on for him. I wanted to avoid the Biblical theme very, very badly. After naming Jasper, I got over it almost overnight. We have to find out names somewhere!

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] gets my vote!

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] but I don’t know how well it fits with the names of your other kids. I really like [name_f]Louella[/name_f] but I dont really like it with your chosen middle, it sounds too similar for me. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] fits perfectly with your other kids names and it goes perfectly with [name_u]Blue[/name_u]. Good luck and congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] really stands out to me! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

Gosh I love all your kids’ names!

I think [name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is unexpected and gorgeous and a sweet way to honor [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]. [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] is also an adorable nickname- it was my nickname when I was little! I agree that Ella/Ellie are VERY common names for little girls right now if that bothers you.

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is a unique, interesting and beautiful name and [name_f]Tabby[/name_f] is a sweet nickname.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a bit frilly for me but it’s a beautiful name and goes well with [name_u]Blue[/name_u].

I actually love [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] and [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is gorgeous. I know a [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] who goes by Reeb and it suits her, if you don’t like [name_f]Becca[/name_f] and [name_f]Becky[/name_f]. There’s also Becks and [name_u]Beck[/name_u].

1 Like