Baby no. 4 is a girl

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] gets my vote! I think it sounds the best as a combo, and I also like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] the best with siblings [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] . . . beautiful!

In general, I feel like these are all very classic names, so they sit well together. All of the other options (Louella, [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], and Rebecca) feel very dated to me, so they don’t feel like they match as well as [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] does.

Also, someone mentioned a slight biblical theme, and I feel like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], as a virtue name, still accomplishes it (and isn’t as obvious as [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] would be).

ALSO, I love the shared letter “y” that both [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] would have. It’s not super important, but, for me, this sweet connection between sisters is just one more reason, on top of all the others, why [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] wins out.

1 Like